LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 221
  1. #211
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Close didn't actually leave. At the bottom of his post in white writing it had (just kidding I'm not really leaving) or something to that extent. Also - my bad man.

  2. #212
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    You didn't edit it fast enough, Wiired...

    There was a discrepancy with Strangers sig in that I found someone else claiming to have made his exact sig almost a week before Stranger posted it as his entry. I spoke with Stranger about it, and though he cooperated he couldn't offer much proof that it was his. Neither me nor Wiired ever formally accused him of ripping it, but his announcement of leaving, given the circumstance, does not look good on his part.

    Because the polls are nearing there closing time and he has not only failed to proof his innocence, but left it has been decided that his entry will be removed. Close's sig will also be removed if he doesn't tell me otherwise due to his similar announcement of leave.

    ------

    I fixed your entry, Demonflair.
    He didn't have the PSD.?....gahh, Brandon....

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  3. #213
    ~I Spy Hypocricy~ Gymdawg's Avatar
    Member #
    2683
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Her arms
    Posts
    1,279
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Close didn't actually leave. At the bottom of his post in white writing it had (just kidding I'm not really leaving) or something to that extent. Also - my bad man.
    Oh, I guess that's what I get for not caring enough to read entire posts...

    And no, he didn't have a .PSD for it. He said he had used Paint.net. Unfortunately, the other person claiming the sig had 4 versions of it with Stranger's sig merely being one of them.

    Updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    [current Entries:]

    Almo: Hannibal Rising


    Brawny: The Good Shepherd


    Byuakuya: Spider-man 3


    CKnapp151: Ocean's 13


    Close: Ghost Rider


    Demonflair: Fantastic Four 2


    Enedlhach: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: And oh my God, it just keeps going...


    FR.: Norbit


    Gymdawg: 300


    KCBlack: The Simpsons Movie


    Monseroids: Transformers


    Stranger: Transformers
    [REMOVED]

    ssbb_lover: Ghost Rider


    Syntax: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: And I can't believe they made this title longer...


    Tarheelsuperman: Ratatouille


    Wiired: American Gangster
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

  4. #214
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    Oh, I guess that's what I get for not caring enough to read entire posts...

    And no, he didn't have a .PSD for it. He said he had used Paint.net. Unfortunately, the other person claiming the sig had 4 versions of it with Stranger's sig merely being one of them.

    Updated.
    On PlanetRenders I presume? Just curious.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  5. #215
    ~I Spy Hypocricy~ Gymdawg's Avatar
    Member #
    2683
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Her arms
    Posts
    1,279
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    Yep, it was on the Planet Renders forums.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

  6. #216
    ...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    7016
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Tarheel State
    Posts
    524
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    You didn't edit it fast enough, Wiired...

    There was a discrepancy with Strangers sig in that I found someone else claiming to have made his exact sig almost a week before Stranger posted it as his entry. I spoke with Stranger about it, and though he cooperated he couldn't offer much proof that it was his. Neither me nor Wiired ever formally accused him of ripping it, but his announcement of leaving, given the circumstance, does not look good on his part.

    Because the polls are nearing there closing time and he has not only failed to proof his innocence, but left it has been decided that his entry will be removed. [disregard]Close's sig will also be removed if he doesn't tell me otherwise due to his similar announcement of leave.[/disregard]

    ------

    I fixed your entry, Demonflair.
    Now that you mention it I remember seeing a sig, that stranger was crediting himself with in his profile, on planetrender as another members sig. I had a feeling that it wasn't just strangers account on planetrender due to the high post count and profile of the user.
    Last edited by tarheelsuperman; 06-17-2007 at 09:59 PM.


  7. #217
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Right, A Devil May Cry Film was set to be released in 2007, but it got pushed back to 2008.

    Could i enter a Devil sig?

  8. #218
    ~I Spy Hypocricy~ Gymdawg's Avatar
    Member #
    2683
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Her arms
    Posts
    1,279
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    Nope. It has to be coming out in 2007.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

  9. #219
    ...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    7016
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Tarheel State
    Posts
    524
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Right, A Devil May Cry Film was set to be released in 2007, but it got pushed back to 2008.

    Could i enter a Devil sig?
    It has to have hit theaters in 2007. Sorry. There are a ton of good movies that have already been released or are coming out by the end of the year.

    Check this.

    http://movies.aol.com/movie-photo-ff...-the-caribbean

    there's 20 to chose from on that site.

    Good Luck!

  10. #220
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsuperman
    It has to have hit theaters in 2007. Sorry. There are a ton of good movies that have already been released or are coming out by the end of the year.

    Check this.

    http://movies.aol.com/movie-photo-ff...-the-caribbean

    there's 20 to chose from on that site.

    Good Luck!
    Well, I have things to do so i won't enter this week.

    Good Luck everyone!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts