LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 98
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member KCBlack's Avatar
    Member #
    3851
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    486
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    (Yes, this does suck, and I will be redesigning it later.)

    THE HAUNTED FOREST



    Luigi must get back to his haunted mansion, but in order to get there, he must follow this road. This road goes through the haunted forest, complete with withering Petey Pirahana Plant and Halloween themed Goomba enemies. Zombies also appear from time to time but watch out: they will suck out your coins, leaving you... sucked and.... coinless. They can also deplete your score while sucking. In the background, the trees sway left and right and the clouds scroll the sky.


    MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.


  2. #12
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBlack
    (Yes, this does suck, and I will be redesigning it later.)

    THE HAUNTED FOREST



    Luigi must get back to his haunted mansion, but in order to get there, he must follow this road. This road goes through the haunted forest, complete with withering Petey Pirahana Plant and Halloween themed Goomba enemies. Zombies also appear from time to time but watch out: they will suck out your coins, leaving you... sucked and.... coinless. They can also deplete your score while sucking. In the background, the trees sway left and right and the clouds scroll the sky.
    Hahaha, just seeing this, makes me want to enter. I'm lovin' it KC
    And all across the world, the fly ladies and girls tell me they lovin' it.

  3. #13
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBlack
    (Yes, this does suck, and I will be redesigning it later.)

    THE HAUNTED FOREST



    Luigi must get back to his haunted mansion, but in order to get there, he must follow this road. This road goes through the haunted forest, complete with withering Petey Pirahana Plant and Halloween themed Goomba enemies. Zombies also appear from time to time but watch out: they will suck out your coins, leaving you... sucked and.... coinless. They can also deplete your score while sucking. In the background, the trees sway left and right and the clouds scroll the sky.
    GYAAA, he's got a head start on us. How did you do this in PHOTOSHOP? Did you draw it then make it look like this?

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  4. #14
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Looks like a full on pen tool job, could be mistaken. If it was, that didn't take little time

  5. #15
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Looks like a full on pen tool job, could be mistaken. If it was, that didn't take little time
    Damn....that's nice. I have no idea how to use teh pen tool at all. >.<

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  6. #16
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Damn....that's nice. I have no idea how to use teh pen tool at all. >.<
    I've only decided to really use it properly the coming weeks (though I've used it in the past but only for simple things. You should learn! Can do a bunch of stuff with it, from KC's funky stage, to vectoring. S'all gravy to learn it tbh.

  7. #17
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I've only decided to really use it properly the coming weeks (though I've used it in the past but only for simple things. You should learn! Can do a bunch of stuff with it, from KC's funky stage, to vectoring. S'all gravy to learn it tbh.
    I know I should, the possibilities with it are endless and you can make some awesome stuff.. must find tuts.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #18
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Happy birthday:
    http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-pentool.html
    though, I don't do curves how they say they do them, I just click and drag for curves but meh.

  9. #19
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Happy birthday:
    http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-pentool.html
    though, I don't do curves how they say they do them, I just click and drag for curves but meh.
    Woah, thanks. I will learn much.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  10. #20
    MS3 naisatoh's Avatar
    Member #
    25399
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    381
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Nice first submission. I'm looking forward to see your updates. I'll be posting mine this weekend.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

mario stages

Click on a term to search for related topics.