LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Defo not C4D's. Not for that sig. You could include some shapes and patterns in there though. It needs a lot of work tbh (@ KC).
    Crap, I wish I had a Wacom Tablet. >.> I was thinking of "drawing" a background on the notebook paper, like some Yoshi-esque hills and maybe some clouds. But drawing it with the pencil tool may not turn out too great. Or maybe just some shapes and patterns, like you said. I also want to take it out of grayscale and make it full color.

MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Why not? Depends on what C4D you're talking about.

My sig update:

This will be my entry. The render is from Animal Crossing

BTW Tyler added the white border
    WOAH MAN LOOK THAT FINE WHITE BORDAA. It's so noticeable on this forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBlack
    Crap, I wish I had a Wacom Tablet. >.> I was thinking of "drawing" a background on the notebook paper, like some Yoshi-esque hills and maybe some clouds. But drawing it with the pencil tool may not turn out too great. Or maybe just some shapes and patterns, like you said. I also want to take it out of grayscale and make it full color.
    Wacom. Pff, we all wish KC. That is a GREAT idea though! That would be very original and would look great. There's gotta be some way.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Is that sig any thing near to the one that was screwed??

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Is that sig any thing near to the one that was screwed??
    No, except the black and white and part color aspect of it. Anyway, I redid it.

Better? Should I officially enter this one?
    (P.S.: Demonflair, kickass sig.)

EDIT:
    THIS IS MY OFFICIAL ENTRY.
    Last edited by KCBlack; 06-20-2007 at 01:00 PM.

If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I've grown to like this one.

That's my entry for now.

And KC, I love the tape...lmao. Looks great. You can always change your entry, so ya, officially enter it for now.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    I've grown to like this one.

That's my entry for now.

And KC, I love the tape...lmao. Looks great. You can always change your entry, so ya, officially enter it for now.
    Lol thanks. I love your sig all except for one thing. The halftone(?) pattern in the upper right of the background. It's not needed. I think the sig will look beter w/o it. Other than that, nice. If you added some lighting effects, you could completely enhance it. But very original, which is always good.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Lol thanks. I love your sig all except for one thing. The halftone(?) pattern in the upper right of the background. It's not needed. I think the sig will look beter w/o it. Other than that, nice. If you added some lighting effects, you could completely enhance it. But very original, which is always good.
    Done and done...but how do you mean "improve lighting effects"? I'm a noob still. :P I haven't really worked with lighting yet. Is all you mean to make it bright in one corner, then in the opposite corner make it darker?

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Done and done...but how do you mean "improve lighting effects"? I'm a noob still. :P I haven't really worked with lighting yet. Is all you mean to make it bright in one corner, then in the opposite corner make it darker?
    Well, I think a good example of lighting is the one in my Naruto sig that won Sotw 8 (I think). That sig is almost nothing but different colored of brushes in multiple layers on different blending modes. Theres some color, some overlay, some linear dodge, etc. I say just play around with crap until it looks good. I've never looked at any tutorials other than to see how to make a couple of effects, so I don't know the "official" way to create lighting effects. Just play around with colors, opacitys, and blending modes. Or you can just forget everything I just said and keep what you have. XP

Member #
    Friends
    Go with the first one kc. I've decided I don't really care about this week so I'm just entering what I made...

Brawl: 0473-7540-2454

...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Anyone care to comment or critique my entry. Its a different style so I need some feedback to get better.

Here it is again so you don't have to go back to page 4.

Thanks Demonflair for the remarks any feedback helps even the negative feedback.

KC I actually like the more colorful sig better. Maybe replace the blocks in the top left with something else though or remove them. The color is almost too bland for the sig in my opinion. The blocks just don't pop like the rest of the sig, but it is still a great entry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Ads