Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Any help would be appreciated. And as for logo style - again - I wouldn't want to dictate exactly what to do. I'm a big believer of let the artist do what he/she wants. Complete control of the creative process. There's a few tracks on Myspace though if inspiration is needed.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    Any help would be appreciated. And as for logo style - again - I wouldn't want to dictate exactly what to do. I'm a big believer of let the artist do what he/she wants. Complete control of the creative process. There's a few tracks on Myspace though if inspiration is needed.
    Ok, I'll give this a try tomorrow after c-.... ca-... camp-p...camp. God, why do I have to go there.... Sorry. Anyway, I'll listen to some stuff tomorrow for some ideas.

MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Bump...
    Still need help if its available...?
    www.myspace.com/ForMyNextMiracle
    www.formynextmiracle.com

Also 6 of 13 tracks recorded in Studio (4 still need mixed down though - first two on myspace) - (will be releasing 13 track album by next summer hopefully, if anyone is interested)...

(If anyone wants to hear 2 tracks then download them - as myspace music player deteriorates the quality quite badly)
    Last edited by BrandonMcAuslan; 07-16-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Ads