LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    doesn't photoshop have a "map to object" option?
    Don't think so...

    @Close: Wow... that sig is terribly awesome

  2. #22
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    yes, it is good...text? lol...

    REALLY? I thought Gimp copied their stuff pretty much exactly. weird. I go...filters > Map > map to object.... click a box that says "transparent background" and then "map to: plane"..... I can set the x,y, and z coordinates and it will rotate everything like that. There's gotta be SOMETHING in imageready or PS that does that...... I don't think the GIMP writers would just pull that out of their butts.

  3. #23
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    yes, it is good...text? lol...

    REALLY? I thought Gimp copied their stuff pretty much exactly. weird. I go...filters > Map > map to object.... click a box that says "transparent background" and then "map to: plane"..... I can set the x,y, and z coordinates and it will rotate everything like that. There's gotta be SOMETHING in imageready or PS that does that...... I don't think the GIMP writers would just pull that out of their butts.
    I never saw it in PS or Imageready... but in that case GIMP does the same thing that Uber Cool 3D does with the animation.

  4. #24
    ...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    7016
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Tarheel State
    Posts
    524
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Agreed

    This will help many people to understand more techniques and apply them in tags.

    Well to start the damm topic, I have one question. What is a LP??

    I saw many LPs in Gamerenders, and I thought to share them. Here's one of the best things that I've seen in there:

    http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/ind...owtopic=341234
    Could someone actually post the sig in here...I just signed up for game renders and I apparently don't have enough posts to see the referenced thread.

  5. #25
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsuperman
    Could someone actually post the sig in here...I just signed up for game renders and I apparently don't have enough posts to see the referenced thread.
    Here you go.

    LP:



    LP applied in the Sig:


  6. #26
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    The Only Thing I Can Use Is Paint. I DOn't Understand GIMP... But Here's A Kick-Ass-For-Paint Banner I made...

    Meh


  7. #27
    WiiChat Member Wiily Good's Avatar
    Member #
    2528
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    941
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Like my animation?



    Flash is good, but I wish .swf sigs where allowed here.

  8. #28
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    Like my animation?



    Flash is good, but I wish .swf sigs where allowed here.
    Yeah, animation can be really good when it's very well applied.

    Ok, basically I made this beast...



    Most of what I made in that wallpaper, were filters, brushes, pen tool, lights, contrast, and many more other stuff...

    I used one render, and one stock.

    I thought to share this, because I think that it's one of my best works so far...

  9. #29
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Yeah, animation can be really good when it's very well applied.

    Ok, basically I made this beast...



    Most of what I made in that wallpaper, were filters, brushes, pen tool, lights, contrast, and many more other stuff...

    I used one render, and one stock.

    I thought to share this, because I think that it's one of my best works so far...
    Crap, Dude!

    Nice.
    Fear My MS Paint Skillz!!!

    Meh


  10. #30
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Close
    Wicked awesome ! :



    and:
    I gotta tell you that I am loving that 'doom' one, the second looks great too, I like the effect it gives off.

    On topic, how'd you do that second effect?

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

signature evaluation

Click on a term to search for related topics.