Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Quote Originally Posted by +Maniacal=Maniac+
    My Idea:

Kid Icarus.

Based On The First Few levels Of Kid Icarus, This Sage Is A "Race To The Finish". You Have To Go As High As Possible In The Amount Of Time Given. Each Door Can Be Entered By Pressing The Attack Button.Some Doors Lead To Shops... They Shuffle Each Time You Do This Stage. So You Might Loose Some Time On This... However,If You Collect The Hearts (not shown) on The Way, You Can Use Them At These Shops To Buy Extra Time. The Classic Enemies Such As The Snakes, Metroid-Esque Enemies, And The Eyball Monsters(not shown) Are Here. And Just Like The Original Kid Icarus, If There Is An Opening The Same Heighth, And Opposite Sides, You Can Enter One Side And Come Out The Opposite Side. This can Be Useful If The Side You're On Won't Allow You To Cross To The Other Side.

Have Fun! ^_^
    Great idea there! And having the doors disappear after a player has gone through it opens the stage up for multiplayer use. They don't actually have to show the shop, the player could just have a +5 show up above their head.

Member #
    Friends
    6640-6364-5205-2747
    very interesting! ^^
    Wii Friend Code: 6640 6364 5205 2747
    nickname: Mistah Wii

Battallion Wars 2 - 399 547 994 437
    Mario Strikers Charged! - 369473 902831

There ya' have it. . .

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Wow... I'm The ONLY Submission.

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    6640-6364-5205-2747
    Don't worry it won't be like that for long ^_-. . .hopefully I can get mine done. @_@
    Wii Friend Code: 6640 6364 5205 2747
    nickname: Mistah Wii

Battallion Wars 2 - 399 547 994 437
    Mario Strikers Charged! - 369473 902831

There ya' have it. . .

Member #
    Friends
    ok, ive made a stage (with program: paint), can someone tell me how to post it?
    POKEMON NEEDED: Lugia, Entei, and shiny Ditto
    Breeding: All starters, Phione, Eevee, Rotom, Ralts, All fossil pokemon (except Shieldon and Aerodactyl.)
    Name: Matt FC: 0215 7262 6654
    Will trade heart scales, masterballs, or pokemon i have upon request.

Member #
    Friends

Tetris arena

ok sorry i dont have a picture right now. but i will upload a picture as soon as i can ^.^

but my idea is tetris style ^.^ your in a tetris game basically. once the blocks start falling you can hit them with the A button to make them turn or hit them with the B button to make them move depending on how hard you hit them and which direction you hit them. Try to get as many rows filled as possible before 3 minutes ends. Can be played alone and with friends. with multiplayer you can fight them and KO them to give you more time. or you can box them up in the blocks. And the more rows you fill the faster the blocks fall. if your trapped in between blocks and a block falls on top of you you will die and the block will fill the space.

well..thats about all i can think for right now "/ hope its good ^.^
    Pokemon Diamond WFC Code - 1847 8165 5307
    Tell me if you ever want to trade =]
    Here Are Some highly needed Pokemon - Manaphy(or phione) jirachi mewtwo celebi mantyke
    Sorry but im not doing battles until i got my full team =] and im working on two of them right now..
    btw..I LOVE YOU LINDSEY!!

Member #
    Friends
    6760-4137-2833-7556
    Quote Originally Posted by gymkidjim
    ok sorry i dont have a picture right now. but i will upload a picture as soon as i can ^.^

but my idea is tetris style ^.^ your in a tetris game basically. once the blocks start falling you can hit them with the A button to make them turn or hit them with the B button to make them move depending on how hard you hit them and which direction you hit them. Try to get as many rows filled as possible before 3 minutes ends. Can be played alone and with friends. with multiplayer you can fight them and KO them to give you more time. or you can box them up in the blocks. And the more rows you fill the faster the blocks fall. if your trapped in between blocks and a block falls on top of you you will die and the block will fill the space.

well..thats about all i can think for right now "/ hope its good ^.^
    Not bad.. can't wait to see the picture.

Member #
    Friends
    im still trying to figure out how to post my pic,(how the heck do you find the URL?), but my idea is Triforce Hunt

You/(1-4) ppl get transported to 3 random Legend of Zelda areas (u go to another after u beat the first), such as: Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, Clocktown, Kakariko, etc. And you must obtain a piece of the triforce, but to do that you must defeat a local character/monster, for example: Death Mountain: Goron, Lake Hylia: Zora, Woofall: Deku. After you defeat them then you obtain that piece of triforce, then you're transported to another area, then another, but if you are defeated by one of the characters, you lose. Also, in multiplayer, the person who defeats the creature isn't the one who gets the triforce, after the creature is defeated anyone can go and grab the triforce.
    Last edited by bobcharabini; 07-28-2007 at 06:05 AM.
    Breeding: All starters, Phione, Eevee, Rotom, Ralts, All fossil pokemon (except Shieldon and Aerodactyl.)

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcharabini
    im still trying to figure out how to post my pic,(how the heck do you find the URL?), but my idea is Triforce Hunt

You/(1-4) ppl get transported to 3 random Legend of Zelda areas (u go to another after u beat the first), such as: Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, Clocktown, Kakariko, etc. And you must obtain a piece of the triforce, but to do that you must defeat a local character/monster, for example: Death Mountain: Goron, Lake Hylia: Zora, Woofall: Deku. After you defeat them then you obtain that piece of triforce, then you're transported to another area, then another, but if you are defeated by one of the characters, you lose. Also, in multiplayer, the person who defeats the creature isn't the one who gets the triforce, after the creature is defeated anyone can go and grab the triforce.
    Click The Button And Put Te URL Betwwen The [IMG][/IMG] Tags.

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    I know that much, i just don't know how to find/ or what the URL is for it.

Ads