LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60
  1. #41
    WiiChat Member KCBlack's Avatar
    Member #
    3851
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    486
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Burn in Hell

    I was actually kidding

    Thar we go. Lolz jk. Nah it's cool. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. I like hiphop, rapcore, R&B, some rock. Let me just say that I despise most mainstream hip-hop, i.e. pretty much anything you'll hear on the radios and TV. I'm more into old school and the underground, like Aceyalone, Run DMC, Lords of the Underground, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, and I like some mainstream rappers, like Jay-Z. Just wanted to get that out there, beacause most of the mainstream rap is what is killing modern hip-hop.


    MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.


  2. Ads


  3. #42
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Hopefully, I might feel like making sig's later so I might enter.

    Just havnt been able to make sig;s recently for some reason

  4. #43
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBlack
    Thar we go. Lolz jk. Nah it's cool. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. I like hiphop, rapcore, R&B, some rock. Let me just say that I despise most mainstream hip-hop, i.e. pretty much anything you'll hear on the radios and TV. I'm more into old school and the underground, like Aceyalone, Run DMC, Lords of the Underground, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, and I like some mainstream rappers, like Jay-Z. Just wanted to get that out there, beacause most of the mainstream rap is what is killing modern hip-hop.
    Agreed. The likes of Hiphop that most people see like G Unit, and southern rappers like Chamillionaire, Lil Wayne, UGK, etc.. all on the music channels, showing off hiphop to be bad (though I understand alotta people don't like it). But yeah, hip-hop is practically dead, there's only a few rappers out there still just about keeping it alive in the mainstream (Common, Nas...) but the underground is still going pretty strong IMO. But no-ones heard of Underground Hip-hop I could name the like of Immortal Technique, and alotta people would be like 'who' It's a shame how hip-hops gone, I'd rather bang out the De La Soul - 'Me, Myself and I' over the likes of G Unit anyday.. there's my off the topic input for y'all
    Edit: Also KC, practically the idea I was gonna do lol.. nevermind :]

  5. #44
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    I have a really contro. idea but surely will get banned


    The whole black and white, racial discrimination thing.

    If I do it, better make it sutible.

  6. #45
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I have a really contro. idea but surely will get banned


    The whole black and white, racial discrimination thing.

    If I do it, better make it sutible.
    Sounds like it would be a good idea tbh, aslong as it isn't racist you wouldn't get banned.. I can't think of anything for me to do, wanted to something hip-hop related (like always) but the main one has been done (don't wish to copy ideas) hmm..

  7. #46
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Sounds like it would be a good idea tbh, aslong as it isn't racist you wouldn't get banned.. I can't think of anything for me to do, wanted to something hip-hop related (like always) but the main one has been done (don't wish to copy ideas) hmm..
    The main idea was split it in two, one side is a white man with the word 'N*gga' and the other side is a black with some white insult.

    But i dont think it is sutible for the forum so I'd rather just have a toned down one if I make it and just stick to a white and black sides but maybe not real people and no words?

  8. #47
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    A pot and a kettle perhaps?

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  9. #48
    Banned wii_cammy's Avatar
    Member #
    15971
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In Scotland
    Posts
    1,898
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    Hey I was wondeirng if sotw 16 you want me to donate a prize?

  10. #49
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    There really is no need for an actual prize in SOTW.

  11. #50
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    A pot and a kettle perhaps?
    I thought checkers was kind of racist and un racist.

    White vs Black

    But then the colours are on opposit colours like united...

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts