LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 89
  1. #41
    ? Jay588's Avatar
    Member #
    33986
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    781
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    whats the deal with double posting? why does everyone care about that shit lol...anyway whos Pras?

  2. #42
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Please, enough with the double posting...*twitch*

    I'm getting a nice, soft feel from yours, Pras. But, I think it could use some pen tool work on some of that empty space.
    Yeah, I just felt that I needed to keep it soft and simple to portray her in a calm and almost angelic atmosphere. BOA = Beat Of Angel.
    But thanks for the feedback Ty.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  3. #43
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    Yeah, I just felt that I needed to keep it soft and simple to portray her in a calm and almost angelic atmosphere. BOA = Beat Of Angel.
    But thanks for the feedback Ty.
    Welcome welcome. I think you should keep it however you want though, if that was the kind of feel you wanted, just leave it. I was just thinking that *maybe* some white pen tooling would look awesome, if done right...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay588
    whats the deal with double posting? why does everyone care about that shit lol...anyway whos Pras?
    Pras = Byuakuya. Double Posting = dis-respect to the members who actually follow the rule that says "No Double Posting" as well as common forum courtesy. It can also be a way to wrongly gain post count, so someone could have the same amount of posts as me, but have been around nearly as long.
    Last edited by ssbb_lover; 10-20-2007 at 06:16 AM.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  4. #44
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Welcome welcome. I think you should keep it however you want though, if that was the kind of feel you wanted, just leave it. I was just thinking that *maybe* some white pen tooling would look awesome, if done right...
    I have to admit: I suck at Pen-Tooling.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  5. #45
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Haha, so do I. But, that doesn't stop me from pretending I'm good at it.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  6. #46
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Haha, so do I. But, that doesn't stop me from pretending I'm good at it.
    Yeah, pretending to be good at something you are not is always a good thing.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  7. #47
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Kind of how I like to "be" Pamela Anderson on Sat-...but no one needs to know about that.

    BTW PRAS, MAKE A B/W VERSION OF YOUR SIG NOW.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #48
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Kind of how I like to "be" Pamela Anderson on Sat-...but no one needs to know about that.

    BTW PRAS, MAKE A B/W VERSION OF YOUR SIG NOW.
    Waaaaay too much info.
    Your wish is my command. As soon as I am done with this report, you will get your blasted Black and White version.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  9. #49
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    Waaaaay too much info.
    Your wish is my command. As soon as I am done with this report, you will get your blasted Black and White version.
    GFX > College.

    Get that report done purleez.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  10. #50
    rawrrr iRAWR's Avatar
    Member #
    28534
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    765
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    nice conversation you got there lol....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts