Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Graphic Tablet?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8182-4961-9048-4138
    Yeah! Tablets are great, but they take awhile getting used to. I would recommend using the stylus part instead of the mouse for about a week so you get the feel for it, even when you are just browsing and stuff. Of course, it doesn't really work that well in online games. :P

Even for people who aren't really as great at drawing, tablets are useful for many different kinds of... Stuff.

* Brawl - 0473-7434-6669 *

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Yeh i just ordered a Intuos3 for animating and drawing and it was darn expensive even with student discount. I will post with my results when I recieve it for Christmas

Member #
    Friends
    2887-2716-7925-0177
    Great, i would love to see them! My mum says i can get a job when I'm 15 -.-... But i really cant wait for ma tablet! I love graphic design (I do a lot of drawings that u guys don't see) and i would FINALLY be able to color my pictures and use pressure well (Pencils are quite hard to use with pressure because even if u press really hard you don't get black -.-)... There should be a thread about tablet drawings and creations! Ah well.. Im also in Bali now with like 5 days left (OMG so dizzy from constantly surfing and i went diving 2day ^.^) so i cant use any photo editing programs....
    I can't choose between my Sigs! Hehe.

This Signature was made by Dan99iel
    We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

Pokemon Diamond Code: 0645 2500 2837
    Name: Daniel (Keepin it simple)

Ads