LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21
    Fusion Mongle Z3wpk's Avatar
    Member #
    35315
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    ^Thats...your...school...?

    I can easily see that hanging up in my orthodontist's office [yes, that is a compliment]
    thanks alot and yea thats my school but the ONLY nice part cause the rest is ghetto and dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

    I love you idjut for this sig!!

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Seeing as I highly doubt that it will snow again within the next week or so and that I probably wont be going up to the mountains anytime soon would it be alright if I used a previous christmas/winter themed picture?

    Edit: I'll try to come up with something.. most likely a photograph of something recent..
    Last edited by Syntax; 12-08-2007 at 01:35 AM.

  4. #23
    Fusion Mongle Z3wpk's Avatar
    Member #
    35315
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    Seeing as I highly doubt that it will snow again within the next week or so and that I probably wont be going up to the mountains anytime soon would it be alright if I used a previous christmas/winter themed picture?

    Edit: I'll try to come up with something.. most likely a photograph of something recent..
    cant wait to see it you live around the mountains? thats cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

    I love you idjut for this sig!!

  5. #24
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    any more entries to be coming or is this it?

  6. #25
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I say extend the deadline.. It's still early in December..

  7. #26
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    I say extend the deadline.. It's still early in December..
    Up until later such as 20th and let voting run until new years day maybe?

  8. #27
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Sure. I still haven't gotten around to taking some photographs.

  9. #28
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    Sure. I still haven't gotten around to taking some photographs.
    Ok. I'll edit OP.


    Date to enter has been extended till the 20th


  10. #29
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Glad to see the date has been extended, got more chances of doing something decent now =]

    Great picture Z3wpk! That's really nice, and don't worry lol you didn't take my idea or anthing =]

    I'm either thinking children or animals for this. I'd like to use my two baby nephews for it if I got the chance I'll see what I can do, other wise I'll have to come up with something else =/ Oh and feel free to take pictures of those things too lol, I'm not claiming them as my own just sharing with y'all

  11. #30
    Fusion Mongle Z3wpk's Avatar
    Member #
    35315
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Great picture Z3wpk! That's really nice, and don't worry lol you didn't take my idea or anthing =]
    thanks but the sad thing is that the snow imediately melted that night so I'm glad I got a picture
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

    I love you idjut for this sig!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

competitions to have orthodontist office

Click on a term to search for related topics.