LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Not bad, I see you like abstract art.
    Here are some of my recent creations. I'm also reppin these sigs on other sites.

Last edited by Mario Famous; 09-08-2006 at 09:21 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    Ive always liked your sigs mariofamous, i was wondering, how do u make those details in the background?

Member #
    Friends
    Well, it depends on what kinds of brushes you use. Most brushes creates effets like the ones you see. You also need to determine what the settings should be for the layer that the background is on. I usually create a background by using the gradient tool with 2 colors from the render, then I create another layer with fancy brush strokes and put that layer settings to color dodge. There are many more steps though, this is just something you can try out for now.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends

Please...

can someone PLEASE help me or tell me how to make a sig pic?? i really enjoy just looking at the ones u guys make like that but i really wanna know how its done, i wanna make a naruto one for myself...mario famous u made urs in 5 minutes i wanna do that too can u please tell me how to start and what i need in a PM if u dont mind and anyone else who can help me? i really admire your work and i wanna learn how to make those nice ones like u guys made back there...VERY NICE job btw guys
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Famous
    Not bad, I see you like abstract art.
    Here are some of my recent creations. I'm also reppin these sigs on other sites.

For example, please show me how u make these really nice and detailed drawing or at least start me off and tell me what i need to begin, i envy u guys and wanna make some myself, if u guys dont mind me asking that is...i know u dont draw the people by urself on the computer, so what do u do exactly? im sooo curious...thanks again

EDIT: sorry i didnt realize i double-posted
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    well what you do is find a pic on the net of the character you want to use (or in my case with my new naruto one, take a screen shot of a part you want as a sig) and open that image in photoshop. now take the laso tool and cut as close to perfect as you can around the character and go to Select>Inverse and then delete. now you have the character you want in your sig!

what i did to learn PS was tutorials on the net. i saw some peoples work and looked up a tutorial to do that. once you get the hang of it, you can mess with the filters, brushes, and blending options to make just about anything

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    wow thanks a lot for the helpful information...is photoshop just a download or do u have to pay for it? how do u get it if u know?

Member #
    Friends
    You really have to pay for photoshop..but if you google it..
    Here is one I made today, nice huh?

Member #
    Friends
    or if u want a simple cool background all u do is make ur background color one color and ur forground another color then go to filter>render>clouds and it makes a nice background type of thing.
    Wii savings: = $400.00
    Games = zelda tp, mario galaxy, Wii sports, avatar, dragon quest, elebits.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah thats one step out of many. You also have to know about blending and text placement. Blending is when the render blends in with it's surroundings, the background like in my sigs. Text placement is just knowing where to place the text to make the sig look neat and tidy, putting words anywhere takes away the appeal of a sig.

Ads