LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 91

Thread: Heroes (tv)

  1. #21
    ~I Spy Hypocricy~ Gymdawg's Avatar
    Member #
    2683
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Her arms
    Posts
    1,279
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    I love Heroes, aside from Studio 60 and The Dresden Files it's all I really care to watch.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

  2. #22
    King K.Rool Icetrash's Avatar
    Member #
    904
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Heroes smearos. Lost is the way to go.

    Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

  3. #23
    Wii master & Xbox Slayer Lomax's Avatar
    Member #
    17610
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I. LOVE . THAT. SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (note: if Symone died in last week's episode, then who is Issac keeping back from peter in his dream?)
    No Poke'mon, Xboxes, PS3s, or fanboys Allowed!

  4. #24
    Beastin By Nature! spicka's Avatar
    Member #
    10662
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    691
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I love it, monday at nine

    "Save the cheerleader save the world" that was the old one i cant remember the new one

    Calire is hot!!


    see

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob



  5. #25
    |Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    9005
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Throwin it up for the big SD.
    Posts
    401
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i've watched it... then i missed a few shows n i just think its too in depth with too many plot changes n twists...

    besides they aren't even heroes.


    CAPTAIN PLANET is the only REAL hero.

    *kickass theme song starting*

    EARTH !

    FIRE !

    WIND !

    WATER!

    HEART!

    GOOO PLANET !!!

    by your powers comined...

    I AM CAPTAIN PLANET !

    will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer


  6. #26
    Beastin By Nature! spicka's Avatar
    Member #
    10662
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    691
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LyricistSoldier
    i've watched it... then i missed a few shows n i just think its too in depth with too many plot changes n twists...

    besides they aren't even heroes.


    CAPTAIN PLANET is the only REAL hero.

    *kickass theme song starting*

    EARTH !

    FIRE !

    WIND !

    WATER!

    HEART!

    GOOO PLANET !!!

    by your powers comined...

    I AM CAPTAIN PLANET !

    LOL....just lol

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob



  7. #27
    Wii master & Xbox Slayer Lomax's Avatar
    Member #
    17610
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Oh, yeah? Spider-Man is a real hero!

    *cool theme song*

    Spider-Man,Spider-Man!
    Does whatever a Spider can!
    Spins a web?
    Any size!
    Catches theives?
    Just like flies!
    Look out, Here comes The Spider-Man!
    No Poke'mon, Xboxes, PS3s, or fanboys Allowed!

  8. #28
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomax
    I. LOVE . THAT. SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (note: if Symone died in last week's episode, then who is Issac keeping back from peter in his dream?)
    Presumably it means the future has been changed from the future in Peter's vision, so if they can change that, then maybe Peter can stop the explosion.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  9. #29
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't think Symone died tbh.. or like.. there's a twist somehow, seen the picture on the main page of the official heroes web-site? She's on there. On the banners I've seen of all of them, she's on there. Now Mr Bennet and Sylar play a bigger part in the show, so why aren't they on thees? And how come she is?

  10. #30
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    I don't think Symone died tbh.. or like.. there's a twist somehow, seen the picture on the main page of the official heroes web-site? She's on there. On the banners I've seen of all of them, she's on there. Now Mr Bennet and Sylar play a bigger part in the show, so why aren't they on thees? And how come she is?
    She's on there because she is/was part of the main cast (despite her lack of screen time).

    Who knows, maybe she will survive (she could have the power of immortality! ).



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. No More Heroes Director Talks Punk, Violence, Wii Games
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:55 AM
  2. No More Heroes Preview
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:46 PM
  3. No More Heroes Review
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 10:46 AM
  4. New MOH Heroes 2 review..Good News.. Read!
    By Wiitime in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 12:08 PM
  5. *NEW* Suda 51, Interview + Heroes Info!
    By MetroidZ in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 05:40 PM