Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Evan Almighty

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I heard about this back in January and thought that there was no point in it. I mean it'll be the same storyline really.... He just gets the powers instead.

But then I realised that theres so much stuff they didn't do with Bruce that they can do with Evan so it's starting to look good
    Look forward to watching it now...!

But we get it soooo late, Why not have a world wide release like with Spiderman 3

No Longer Have A Wii

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends

'Newly elected to Congress, Evan (Steve Carell) leaves Buffalo behind and shepherds his family to suburban northern Virginia. Once there, his life gets turned upside-down when God (Morgan Freeman) appears and mysteriously commands him to build an ark because of a flood coming upon the earth. But his befuddled family just can't decide whether Evan is having an extraordinary mid-life crisis or is truly onto something of Biblical proportions.'

The ark was designed to meet the actual measurements of the Bible measuring 450 feet long, 80 feet wide and 51 feet high.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    jim carrey hardly EVER does sequles the only ones i can think of are ace ventura
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    jim carrey hardly EVER does sequles the only ones i can think of are ace ventura
    Yeah actually on wikipedia it sais that both Jim Carrey and Jennifer Anniston won't be appearing in the film. Rather dissapointing really, but if you just think of it as just a normal film instead of like a 'spin off' from Brue Almighty then it's alright really, I mean I think it's going to be good without them so =]

Member #
    Friends
    Just found this..

Linkage

It's got a new clip from the film in it, I watched it without sound and thought it was funny lol

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah i dont know about this one, i mean Bruce Almight was funny but usually sequals arent as good, no where near as good.

Ace Ventura on the other hand was the best movies that involved Jim Carry, they were so funny.

I think i will wait a bit so i can read so reviews on this movie before i go and see it..

SIG BY DEMONFLAIR
    Games I Own;
    Wii The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Excite Truck, Wii Play, Wii Sports
    Nintendo DS Pokemon Ranger, Diddy Kong Racing DS, Pokemon Diamond

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Ads