LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    pretty old, and really uninformative, but something you might have missed..

http://movies.ign.com/articles/757/757729p1.html

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Um..I'm curious, all those who say they messed up because the comics storyline wasnt followed for the films...when did they say they were sticking to the storyline to the T?

Don't write stuff off yet as they obviously arent gonna stay completely true to the comics...hell they could make up a new bad guy as far as we know.

I still want the Lizard mind.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    actully when spidy 1 was made they stated that its gonna be the storyline but not followed in order and also they said their using (only) the charecters from the comics

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    But isnt the "New Goblin" a new character technicly?

And they followed it but werent completely faithful..

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    actully harry isborune wasnt the new goblin. this was from a comic (way back) and bassicly harry turned to the goblin for abit and then well

u know u say the film

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Fully NextGen Enabled retro_joe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    But isnt the "New Goblin" a new character technicly?

And they followed it but werent completely faithful..
    In the comic, Norman Osbourne wasn't killed that night on the bridge,(Gwen Stacy was supposed to be the chick,not Mary Jane, and she died in that comic) he was captured and later escaped and showed Harry Osbourne his "legacy" and told him of Peter Parker being Spiderman, later he died from another bout with Spidey from his flight pad. This is what turned Harry to hate Spiderman/Peter.

It also did this in the Animated Series back in 1994, however the lizard was involved between Green Goblin(Norman) and Green Goblin(Harry).

There is still 2 Goblins they heven't introduced; Hobgoblin and Demogoblin. Technically they cant introduce Hobgoblin, as that was supposed to be where Norman Osbourne got the Idea for his "Ultimate Soldier" - inevitably turning into the Green Goblin. And if they dont have a Hobgoblin, that means Demogoblin is out of the picture too, as Hobgoblin sells his soul to a demon to gain "More power", not happy with this demon placed inside him, he expels it and the demon formed is Demogoblin(who is eventually killed by Hobgoblin).

The Shocker was in the Spiderman2 Game i believe, as a startup villain robbing a bank(what else?). I would highly doubt he would appear as a villain in the next movies.

Scorpion certainly seems like a valid subject, hired by Jonah Jameson to find the link between Peter Parker and Spiderman, twisted by experiments done on him, Mac Gargan(Scorpion) ends up trying to kill Spiderman. Unsuccessful, he comes across the venom symbiote and becomes the new Venom.

Carnage, from the leftover symbiote in the lab of Curt Conners(Peter's Teacher), he experiments on it trying to find a regenerative product. He gets his hands on Spidermans Blood, and infuses the symbiote, Spidermans Blood, and his own blood causing the symbiote to become blood red. He stores it in his lab to keep an eye on its behaviour.

The Lizard, after losing his arm in vietnam, Curt Conners attempts to fuse a Skink's(a tiny lizard) regenerative DNA with a humans to see if its possible to regenerate his arm. Having no-one to test it on, he tests it on himself. Somewhat successful, his arm grows back, but the side affects begin to change him into a giant Lizard-like humanoid. The Lizard Destroys the lab in anger for the transformation that has become of him.(Thus, letting loose the Carnage Symbiote).(Unfortunatly, The Lizard has already been in a recent Video Game)

Rhino, certainly seems he could be in it, big, dumb, strong. no real storyline to him. he's just a crook that likes to headbutt stuff.(I think he also has been in a recent Video Game)

Kingpin, i'd highly doubt they'd have Kingpin, unless they had a superhero crossover where Daredevil was seen jumping around the city in the background. they wouldn't use a villain from another Marvel Movie.

Sinister Six, highly doubtful, Dr.Octopus is deceased(i dont believe it) and it appears Sandman has no blue with him. Elecktro would be cool, an electric based villain with todays graphics would kick ass. Mysterio could certainlt do a cameo in each movie, as Spiderman could never "finish off" Mysterio, always getting away etc, so he could be another possibility. Kraven the Hunter, big game hunter obsessed with taking down the biggest sport possible, defeating Spiderman would prove him to be "The Best Hunter in the World." The Vulture, millionaire engineer Adrian Toomes, creating a suit to let him fly and a harness that increases his strength tenfold, could be a neat addition. I doubt that all Sinister Six would be within the one film, but it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadbury
    SPOILERS!!!
    SPOILERS!!!
    SPOILERS!!!

Don't know how to do the spoiler thing.

It won't be Carnage for a number of reasons:

1. He's more Venom's enemy than Spiderman's so they'd have to twist his story a little.
    2. The symbiote may still be alive but Eddie Brock, the physical human being, is dead. Gone.
    3. Sam Raimi HATES Venom, why? "Lack of Humanity", so what are the chances of homicidal maniac being in the next film? You do the math.

They're facts. These are my opninions:

1. Lizard is a shit enemy.
    2. All other Spiderman's enemies are shit. They've used all the good ones and killed them off too.
    3. In reply to zeon9881, Harry is dead, he won't be returning.

There was other stuff that I wanted to write but I can't be arsed. I'll probably something else once someone says something which is complete bullshit, it always happens.
    "It won't be Carnage because"...
    1. Look at the story as is, its in tatters, they will do what they want with it.
    2. Eddie Brock is dead, yes, but the Scorpion("Mac" Gargan) becomes the new host for the Venom Suit.
    3. "Lack of Humanity" Yes. Carnage "Homicidal"? Yes. If the shoe fits?

"You're Opinions"...
    1. Just because you're opinion sucks, doesn't mean i'll bag it. The Lizard would be a smart idea though, because it intertwines with the Symbiote Saga. Carnage wouldn't be let loose if he hadn't failed his experiment and transformed into the Lizard.
    2. Carnage, Doppleganger, Shriek, Eleckro, Scorpion & Chameleon. All kickass enemies.
    3. Yes, he is dead, but Jack O'Lantern is the next "Green Goblin" of sorts.
    Last edited by retro_joe; 05-08-2007 at 05:56 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    Love the spoiler thign it makes me think he will turn into Lizard and the symbiote will take him over... wait wait wait that would require Sony to be creative

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Interesting little piece I found: Linnkage

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, I'm not arsed about what anyones said about my opinions or whatever else. But really, Lizard is a shit enemy. Look at Goblin and Doc Ock and so on, they were all intelligent, they got at spiderman throguh MJ and Aunt May and stuff liek that. Lizard just goes on rampages and when in human form he doesn't think evil thoughts. He's just basic and to be honest really he would make a crap antagonist for such a huge film.

And as for all the other enemies listed, they may not be shit enemies, but look at the others, they've used the best ones, Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Venom. They are the biggest ones. So while the others may not be shit, they're just not as good as the others, and what's the point in making a film that's worse than the previous.

And retro_joe, don't quite know whether you're agreeing or disagreeing with me, not that I care, but Carnage without Venom would be shit. Carnage is Venom's enemy. Venom and Carnage have a beef with each other. Venom hates himself for spawning Carnage and Carnage loves to kill. Carnage and spiderman don't have a beef. They have had numerous fights but Venom has always been there. Without Venom, there's no Carnage. And if there were a Carnage, it would probably be done very poorly because 1. There'd be no Venom and 2. He wouldn't be the same character because Carnage goes on killing sprees, he's a mass murderer, how the hell could they put that in a Spiderman film.

It's also highly unlikely he'll be in it because of Mr. Dick Head, otherwise known as Sam Raimi. He hates, sorry, HATES Venom. Reasons: Lack of humanity, doesn't like the idea of symbiotes (apparently), doesn't like Venom's character in general. So, if Raimi stays as director, I'd put every single penny I own on there being no Carnage what so ever. Ever. In a Spiderman film. a live action film for that matter. For Carnage to be in a Spiderman film, they'd have to change him SO much, and therefore wouldn't be Carnage.

And finally, question for retor_joe, where did you get this from?

"Carnage, from the leftover symbiote in the lab of Curt Conners(Peter's Teacher), he experiments on it trying to find a regenerative product. He gets his hands on Spidermans Blood, and infuses the symbiote, Spidermans Blood, and his own blood causing the symbiote to become blood red. He stores it in his lab to keep an eye on its behaviour."
    Mario Strikers Charged

Total: Wins: 110 - Losses: 60

This Season: Wins: 62 - Losses: 26

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    In the past i have memorys of the lizard slowly getting to be smart (like his human forms mind goes into lizards body) and its turns out the lizard helps spiderman, I remember that from somewhere, probably the old tv show. . .

Scorpian could be a enemie but most likely will be lizard and carnage. . .

I would like to see a film with a few super hero's, like spiderman needs help defeating someone who it just so happens is a x men enemie/fantastic 4/dare devil/iron etc etc.

We need info. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads