0000-0000-0000-0000
    Lost is cool and really unpredicatable.

P.S - 1,000TH POST

me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    it's going to be really intense if the others start to raid the camp and just to find out that their is explosives waiting.

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    sooo....

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Actually, he got shot where his kidney was, and that saved him, not having a kidney. Think about it

that was my theory too

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    7423-8099-1412-6165
    i love lost wot do u think the big black cloud is? do u think we will c jacob next episode i cant wait!

p.s kate is hot but not as hot as shannon was y did they kilk her :'(
    pm if u want 2 add me on wii my wii number is on the side

currently own: wii,wii sports,3wiimotes,wii play,2nunchucks and a classic controller ohh and a recharge packs for my wiimotes

cant wait for the mario strikers charged tournament!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    No way is Locke going to die. I didn't see anyone mention that you actually SAW Jacob in the previous episode. For a split second you see a man sitting in the rocking chair.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    LOL Jorge I can tell you really like lost by your avatar. Anyways about the people the "The Seeing Glass" place. There probably part of the Dharma intiative and Ben made a lame excuse that there was a accident so non of them go down there.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    lee.j > this is for you

so on the discussion of Desmond and his 'ability'

i think after all those posts before the only thing we decided is that you think Dez sees the future, where as i think he sees a pas-- b/c he already lived through those events

problem w/ my theory is he sees so many different ways charlie dies that it would have to mean that he gets sent back in time every time Charlie dies <--not likely

problem with yours is that when he wakes up after turning the key.. he knows not to go on the boat race b/c he will get stranded, but a lady tells him to go so that all the events on the island can take place...so he knowingly goes to the island

anyway i was talking w/ some friends after the most recent episode and i have a new theory:

in the episode that was all about him...after he turned the key in the hatch and everything went crazy.. i think*** that past-Dez got a glimpse of everything to come...including charlies deaths.. etc.. so he is not clairvoyant, but actually given a glimpse of the future because that huge blast (from the hatch timer counting down)

whadya think???????

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeliller
    lee.j > this is for you

i think after all those posts before the only thing we decided is that you think Dez sees the future, where as i think he sees a pas-- b/c he already lived through those events

problem w/ my theory is he sees so many different ways charlie dies that it would have to mean that he gets sent back in time every time Charlie dies <--not likely

problem with yours is that when he wakes up after turning the key.. he knows not to go on the boat race b/c he will get stranded, but a lady tells him to go so that all the events on the island can take place...so he knowingly goes to the island

anyway i was talking w/ some friends after the most recent episode and i have a new theory:

in the episode that was all about him...after he turned the key in the hatch and everything went crazy.. i think*** that past-Dez got a glimpse of everything to come...including charlies deaths.. etc.. so he is not clairvoyant, but actually given a glimpse of the future because that huge blast (from the hatch timer counting down)

whadya think???????
    Wow you officially owned me
    Nice theory there pal , can't wait for the season finale!

I tell you what, i think Jack's been on that island too long..
    Last edited by adf3424sdff; 05-18-2007 at 03:09 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeliller
    lee.j > this is for you

whadya think???????
    Yeah, with your theory of him reliving the events just to save Charlie sounds awfully annoying. So you believe he has to memorize all the events, and keep reliving the island experience again and again just to save him?

It seemed that way to me, but really we don't know if it's him going into the past to stop what happened or him actually getting a vision. They make it seem like he gets visions from the future though.

All I gotta say is it's pretty heroic of him to go back in time and relive everything, after every new day he sees Charle die just to save Charlie. I don't know if I'd be willing to do that.

Any way, did anyone else see the latest ep? I think Charlie could alter his fate, possibly Desmond telling him of his fate could have altered it somehow.

Maybe Desmond shouldn't have told him....

Ads