Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    for some reason, i thought it would be ben's i do'nt kn owwhat i base that on but whatever, you never know

the best part of that whole finale was when hugo drove the van out of nowhere and owned that guy so badly

and the best part of heroes was when nikki came out of nowhere and owned sylar so badly,

they were both good, but heroes was better at wrapping stuff up, but that's what lost is known for not wrapping stuff up
    well said!!

srry for the dp

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeliller
    b/c he was too drunk and f*cked up to know his daddy was already DEAD
    maybe he's not dead....

who knows anything? point is, we don't know what in the hell is going to happen next, and that's what makes the show so great.

its also clear that Jacob is the shadow thing and he has the ability to take different forms, like he did in Jack's dad at the way beginning, like he did in Ben's mom. if you look real close at the episode where they go to Jacob, you can see Jacob as an old guy, just as John starts to believe.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    The finale was a great...
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Alot of my friends believe that Jack's dad is still alive. Did they ever give a reason as to how his dad died? I don't recall one.

I believe Ben is in the coffin. If it was Michael or Locke I don't think Kate would have made that comment about why she didn't go.

What confuses me is that when Jack was seen in the pharmacy he was referred to as the hero on the bridge. If 20+ people came back 3 months after there plane crashed and supposedly everyone died that would be on national news and he would have been referred to as the guy from the survivors.

Edit: The newspaper clipping
    I looked at some other sites, and some pics of the clipping Jack had. As much as I don't want to believe it if you look at the clipping the article starts off with "The body of Jo..." So it appears John is in the casket.
    Last edited by Jorge; 05-25-2007 at 12:19 AM.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    This has nothing to do with the season finale, but what happened to that couple that was paralyzed and buried alive????

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    This has nothing to do with the season finale, but what happened to that couple that was paralyzed and buried alive????
    Kind of obvious I'd think, lol, they suffucated underneath all the dirt and died.

Really sucks for them, but hey they killed a man for a diamond.

Member #
    Friends
    They've been confirmed dead by the makers of the show. No one liked them, so they were killed off.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I was wondering, because one of them moved as the they were being buried.

Proud Wii-S3 owner

Member #
    Friends
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    maybe he's not dead....

who knows anything? point is, we don't know what in the hell is going to happen next, and that's what makes the show so great.
    it was the future..there is an anogram of the word 'flashforward' in the funeral home sign

Member #
    Friends
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    I believe Ben is in the coffin.
    I think it's Locke b/c the philosopher connection to the obit

The crumpled newspaper clipping in Jack's hand may say "J... ....tham" - according to a screen shot all over the Web. Jeremy Bentham was one of the founders of the Utilitarian philosophy in the 19th century - the path to goodness consists of finding or doing the greatest good for the greatest number of people.

What confuses me is that when Jack was seen in the pharmacy he was referred to as the hero on the bridge.
    He was just reffered 'to as the hero' in the pharm...the new guy doctor mentions he is a hero twice over

it's the future bitches

oh and please tell me you are taking into consideration the 'lost time' thing

Ads