LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Numb is one of my favourite songs from them.

    But when they did that remix with Jay-Z it all went down...
    'ive become so - encore do you want more - numb'

    i didnt mind it

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    O GAWD, don't get me started. Jay-Z is such a loser, when he joined up with LP I was like, "What the hell were they thinking?"
    I think that this album shows what they were doing in last years, which was lame...

    Jay-Z is a rapper, and LP is a PoP Rock band, you can't mix both things, or else you will be screwed!!!

  4. #13
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    I think that this album shows what they were doing in last years, which was lame...

    Jay-Z is a rapper, and LP is a PoP Rock band, you can't mix both things, or else you will be screwed!!!
    Heh, obviously from the results. :/

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  5. #14
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    i feel let down...

    i shall not buy new album

  6. #15
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Maybe this type of new melody they have in this album needs some time to get used to...

  7. #16
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Maybe this type of new melody they have in this album needs some time to get used to...
    No...no, i'm pretty sure it just sucks. "What I've Done" could have been a lot better if they would have broken out of that chorus (crank up the guitars more and screaming at some point). Some of the songs had potential, but they just didn't deliver.

    They had 119 songs or something to decide from to put on this album. It makes you wonder if they chose the right ones, or if they did, how much the other 106 sucked....
    Last edited by ssbb_lover; 05-15-2007 at 04:02 PM.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #17
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    No...no, i'm pretty sure it just sucks. "What I've Done" could have been a lot better if they would have broken out of that chorus (crank up the guitars more and screaming at some point). Some of the songs had potential, but they just didn't deliver.

    They 119 songs or something to decide from to put on this album. It makes you wonder if they chose the right ones, or if they did, how much the other 106 sucked....
    too true

  9. #18
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    No...no, i'm pretty sure it just sucks. "What I've Done" could have been a lot better if they would have broken out of that chorus (crank up the guitars more and screaming at some point). Some of the songs had potential, but they just didn't deliver.

    They 119 songs or something to decide from to put on this album. It makes you wonder if they chose the right ones, or if they did, how much the other 106 sucked....
    Well the band is getting a bit old, and maybe they just want to change a bit their music style.

    And that got to be really bad, having 119 songs and chosing really bad ones. I wonder how the others were...

  10. #19
    WiiChat Member Skorp's Avatar
    Member #
    8594
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,250
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I loved Hybrid Theory, didn't listen to Meteora as much, but I still liked it. I would say I'm a linkin park fan. I was kind of excited when my brother told me about the new album the other day, but I haven't heard any of it yet.

    I can't agree on the Jay Z song though. I think it was a great song. I think its success is important to create more rock/rap songs as theres too much flooding of rap and hip hop these days. Not that I don't like rap I just wish there was more balance.

  11. #20
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp
    I loved Hybrid Theory, didn't listen to Meteora as much, but I still liked it. I would say I'm a linkin park fan. I was kind of excited when my brother told me about the new album the other day, but I haven't heard any of it yet.

    I can't agree on the Jay Z song though. I think it was a great song. I think its success is important to create more rock/rap songs as theres too much flooding of rap and hip hop these days. Not that I don't like rap I just wish there was more balance.
    Linkin Park was Rock/Rap ON THERE OWN. They didn't need Jay-Z.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts