LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Just saw it. It's not that great. "OK" special effects, but an all-around basic and cheesy movie.
    I disagre, I really enjoyed it, then again I really enjoyed the first one too

  2. #52
    The Evil Of Nintendo tomqman's Avatar
    Member #
    5301
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    263
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0430-9009-6263-5525
    i just saw it a few days ago and i was shocked that has been the best movie i have seen at the cinema since 300 (ive seen oceans 13, spiderman 3, shrek 3, pirates 3, 28 weeks later and paradise lost). it was amazing the best work marvil have done yet in live action movies. the best bit my girlfriend really didnt want to see it and now she doesnt stop going on about it because she loved every bit. i agree more sliver surfer would of been good but i still dont see how they could improve a great movie much more. i give it 9 out of 10
    Wii Username:MII123 Wii Online Code: 0430-9009-6263-5525
    Mario Strikers Charged Football 395237 869217

    Wii, 3XWiimotes, nunchuck, Classic Controller,1GB sd

    Part of The WDSRT(Wiichat Ds Review Team)


  3. #53
    Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!! Wii-Bhoy's Avatar
    Member #
    14998
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    this film is sooooooo good!!! the silver surfer is so cool! hes voiced by Laurence Fishbourne. (for any of you that have seen the Matrix, he plays Morpheus) does anyone here think that Invisible Woman is hot?

    Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

  4. #54
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    It's Jessica Alba....soo, uhh.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  5. #55
    Missing the Prime manufan15's Avatar
    Member #
    28312
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,628
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Bhoy
    this film is sooooooo good!!! the silver surfer is so cool! hes voiced by Laurence Fishbourne. (for any of you that have seen the Matrix, he plays Morpheus) does anyone here think that Invisible Woman is hot?
    Yea, it's jessica alba....
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

  6. #56
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    I saw the movie 2 times it was good just cheezy
    ^^ best description here.

    Definitely not deserving a 9/10 though...

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  7. #57
    :chuckle: Hybrid's Avatar
    Member #
    7985
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    775
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by tomqman
    i just saw it a few days ago and i was shocked that has been the best movie i have seen at the cinema since 300 (ive seen oceans 13, spiderman 3, shrek 3, pirates 3, 28 weeks later and paradise lost). it was amazing the best work marvil have done yet in live action movies. the best bit my girlfriend really didnt want to see it and now she doesnt stop going on about it because she loved every bit. i agree more sliver surfer would of been good but i still dont see how they could improve a great movie much more. i give it 9 out of 10
    uh spiderman 1 and 2 were much better that FF2.
    And Xmen 1 ans 2 were better awell!



    thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

  8. #58
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    uh spiderman 1 and 2 were much better that FF2.
    And Xmen 1 ans 2 were better awell!
    Xmen 1 and 2 were better than A LOT of movies though, so there's not really a comparison. Xmen 1 and 2 were great movies, shame they changed directors for the 3rd...it was terrible.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  9. #59
    The Evil Of Nintendo tomqman's Avatar
    Member #
    5301
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    263
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0430-9009-6263-5525
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Xmen 1 and 2 were better than A LOT of movies though, so there's not really a comparison. Xmen 1 and 2 were great movies, shame they changed directors for the 3rd...it was terrible.
    xman 3 was the best out them
    Wii Username:MII123 Wii Online Code: 0430-9009-6263-5525
    Mario Strikers Charged Football 395237 869217

    Wii, 3XWiimotes, nunchuck, Classic Controller,1GB sd

    Part of The WDSRT(Wiichat Ds Review Team)


+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts