LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 165
  1. #81
    $261.47 later.. GOT IT! Juneau's Avatar
    Member #
    23347
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Three Zero Two
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4578-9683-9819-2620
    I don't want to get into an online debate about 'ZOMG YOU DONT KNOW SPEED METAL'.. whatever, but the absolute worst show I have ever been to was Cannibal Corpse/Hypocrisy/Arch Enemy in March of '05.

    Not that those bands aren't talented, because I know it takes a lot to chug that open E, but I fell asleep standing up at this show. I was really disappointed that night.
    First the mother bathes the child, then the other way around.
    The scales always find a way to level out.


    Feel free to add me, but send me a message on here first! I'm always on. ALWAYS.

    4578-9683-9819-2620

  2. #82
    Yusuke Urameshi Spiritshotgun's Avatar
    Member #
    23864
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    temple, tx
    Posts
    214
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Juneau
    I don't want to get into an online debate about 'ZOMG YOU DONT KNOW SPEED METAL'.. whatever, but the absolute worst show I have ever been to was Cannibal Corpse/Hypocrisy/Arch Enemy in March of '05.

    Not that those bands aren't talented, because I know it takes a lot to chug that open E, but I fell asleep standing up at this show. I was really disappointed that night.
    I don't really care for hypocrisy, but older AE is good, everyone thinks angela ruins them, but ehhhhh i can stand it, holy moses is muchhhhh better though. sabina classen kicks angels ass x10000.

    cannibal corpse is a picky band, their best albums are gallery of suicide, meat hook sodomy.
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

  3. #83
    $261.47 later.. GOT IT! Juneau's Avatar
    Member #
    23347
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Three Zero Two
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4578-9683-9819-2620
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritshotgun
    I don't really care for hypocrisy, but older AE is good, everyone thinks angela ruins them, but ehhhhh i can stand it, holy moses is muchhhhh better though. sabina classen kicks angels ass x10000.

    cannibal corpse is a picky band, their best albums are gallery of suicide, meat hook sodomy.
    I'm not a fan of either, honestly. I don't think Angela ruins AE, simply because her aesthetics were the reason I stayed awake during their set.
    First the mother bathes the child, then the other way around.
    The scales always find a way to level out.


    Feel free to add me, but send me a message on here first! I'm always on. ALWAYS.

    4578-9683-9819-2620

  4. #84
    Tomorrow....... bln_f's Avatar
    Member #
    23391
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    the good ol' U.S.A.
    Posts
    208
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have to say, my favorite has to be nelly furtado.

    ^Credit to SSBB Lover

  5. #85
    Yusuke Urameshi Spiritshotgun's Avatar
    Member #
    23864
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    temple, tx
    Posts
    214
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    Quote Originally Posted by Juneau
    I'm not a fan of either, honestly. I don't think Angela ruins AE, simply because her aesthetics were the reason I stayed awake during their set.
    if you like AE, def check out holy moses, you'll be like WTF FK AE! lawl.
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

  6. #86
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by bln_f
    I have to say, my favorite has to be nelly furtado.

    ^^^^^^^
    My Reaction

    Meh


  7. #87
    Yusuke Urameshi Spiritshotgun's Avatar
    Member #
    23864
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    temple, tx
    Posts
    214
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    nelly's voice gets on my nerves. if i'm in the mood for something new age/classical/upbeat ill go with lara fabian :P
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

  8. #88
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritshotgun
    Power metal is great because like speed metal, you get the best of both worlds with some bands, they are creative and non repetitive in their music lyric-wise and riff-wise, not all power metal is about war and slaying dragons like everyone seems to think aka dragonforce.

    Not to mention the drummers are top notch, mike portnoy is a great example, he is a very accomplished drummer, can play any style of music and do it gracefully. Can you? I doubt it.

    The vocalists are whiney you say? Can you sing? I doubt it. Do you play guitar and know your way around the fretboard, this does not include guitar hero, i'm talking the actual pentatonic scales and knowing how they flow together thus creating music.

    Not to mention I guarantee you can not name any songs or albums by any of the aformentioned death metal bands without googling, You called the absence crap, I bet you've never heard a song. Something tells me you're a nu-metal lover which would explain why you think you know anything about great music.

    Nothing you say is fact, it's opinoin, and quite frankly, your opinoin sucks balls.
    No, not nu-metal

    Hardcore

  9. #89
    asdfnick asdfnick's Avatar
    Member #
    7160
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    491
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    right now its damien rice.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

  10. #90
    Yusuke Urameshi Spiritshotgun's Avatar
    Member #
    23864
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    temple, tx
    Posts
    214
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    No, not nu-metal

    Hardcore
    LAWL well this certainly explains why you can not give a definitive answer, hardcore is a bunch of bullshit, like metalcore. hahahahahahahaha lololololololol.
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts