LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Evanescence

  1. #31
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    :o I never thought of that MM! Not bad.. but I like some rap actually..

    But Evanescence... Oh my gosh I love Evanescence! Amy Lee has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard.

    My favourite song by them would be... "Taking Over Me"...

    I haven't heard one song by them that I don't like, and I have all their albums

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  2. Ads


  3. #32
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    :o I never thought of that MM! Not bad.. but I like some rap actually..

    But Evanescence... Oh my gosh I love Evanescence! Amy Lee has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard.

    My favourite song by them would be... "Taking Over Me"...

    I haven't heard one song by them that I don't like, and I have all their albums

    They Have... What, Four Albums?

    She DOES Have A Beautiful Voice... Try Finding A Copy Of THAT!

    Meh


  4. #33
    WiiChat Member Sailor_Moon's Avatar
    Member #
    20113
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    169
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i hate rap!
    it has no musical talent once so ever and they still make millions of dollers!
    for rock u need musical skills and experience

    and i love amy lee she has a great voice i have the albums on my ipod! ^_^


    Standing on the moon watching the universe with moon light shimmering down with a tear comming down face.
    Always protecting the universe with moonlight and love Sailor Moon



  5. #34
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor_Moon
    i hate rap!
    it has no musical talent once so ever and they still make millions of dollers!
    for rock u need musical skills and experience

    and i love amy lee she has a great voice i have the albums on my ipod! ^_^



    IMO Rap Is Just Talking With A Beat Behind It....

    Meh


  6. #35
    get crunk. blueradio's Avatar
    Member #
    11742
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cleveland.
    Posts
    1,152
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    Oh....wow. Just wow. This is...this is just bad.



    Well do you?

  7. #36
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by blueradio
    Oh....wow. Just wow. This is...this is just bad.
    Hey, To Each His Own. Or Her. If You Like Rap, Or Hate Evanescence, That's Your Own opinion And You Are Entitled To It. Although Your Opinion Might Not Be The same As Others, That Doesn't mean You Should Force It Upon Others.

    Meh


  8. #37
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    I think blueradio is just against dillon

    It was in futurama and this thread.

    Amy lee has a great voice, I love their music

    My immortal
    Last edited by Foxy; 05-29-2007 at 11:59 AM.


  9. #38
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I think blueradio is just against dillion

    It was in futurama and this thread.

    Amy lee has a great voice, I love their music

    My immortal
    No Second i" In My Name... I Can't Stress That Enough.

    Meh


  10. #39
    Banned Hochiminh's Avatar
    Member #
    3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    :o I never thought of that MM! Not bad.. but I like some rap actually..

    But Evanescence... Oh my gosh I love Evanescence! Amy Lee has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard.

    My favourite song by them would be... "Taking Over Me"...

    I haven't heard one song by them that I don't like, and I have all their albums
    That's my favorite song too!

    "I believe in you! I'll give up everything just to find you! I have to be with you! To live, to breathe, you're taking over me!"

    I think that's how it goes...

  11. #40
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    911
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,922
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by Hochiminh
    That's my favorite song too!

    "I believe in you! I'll give up everything just to find you! I have to be with you! To live, to breathe, you're taking over me!"

    I think that's how it goes...

    Us Three Have A Lot In Common About Tastes In Music...

    Meh


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts