LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 91
  1. #11
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    mine are as followed

    1- finding nemo (my bf thinks im dory sometimes lmfao)
    2- emperors new groove (DEMON LLAMA!!!)
    3- the aristocats (my cat looked like thomas omally )
    4- monsters INC
    5- and lastly....beauty and the beast

  2. #12
    God Complex Frogger's Avatar
    Member #
    16994
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    3,763
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I actually hate you. The second I read 'Help! I'm a Fish' that song immediately got stuck in my head but yeah, that's all they really are is merchandise, all their films are practically the same (each looking like there's gonna be a sad ending, then miraculously (sp) being a happy ending - though I suppose that's what kids want).

    And Ice Age was pretty good actually, though I think that was Pixar, dunno if that means that isn't Disney or not but still... actually, isn't it Disney Pixar? I dunno..

    And yaaa Maths was piece of piss (tried to find exam thread to mention it, but failed)
    Come on everyone!

    Iím a little yellow fish in the deep blue sea
    Wonít somebody help me
    Iím a little yellow fish in the deep blue sea
    Wonít somebody save me

    Anyway, Disney always create gimmicks. They assume that animated must be something unrealistic and cute, I really don't like to watch films with animals. There's so many duplicated out there these days as well:






    And, by the way. Grab shell, dude. Not funny.





    If it's not copying it's introducing some crappy sequel.
    I love you, Adam.


  3. #13
    WiiChat Veteran Riviet's Avatar
    Member #
    45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3388-6355-5969-8398
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    The one without singing and without all the crappy toys
    Which one's that?

    Probably mine would probably have to be Monster's Inc.

  4. #14
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Lawl....you're the beast? No asian could be considered one.....
    aristocats, no one has even heard of that movie. LMAO

    I'll add

    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Power Rangers, acquired September 2001
    LMAO

    and since i'm on the subject of Disney properties...... BLU-RAY

  5. #15
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Come on everyone!

    Iím a little yellow fish in the deep blue sea
    Wonít somebody help me
    Iím a little yellow fish in the deep blue sea
    Wonít somebody save me

    Anyway, Disney always create gimmicks. They assume that animated must be something unrealistic and cute, I really don't like to watch films with animals. There's so many duplicated out there these days as well:






    And, by the way. Grab shell, dude. Not funny.





    If it's not copying it's introducing some crappy sequel.
    Everyone loves animal films, that's why different directors make eff-loads of penguin ones - cute lil' things
    Also please, never sing that again
    p.s Antz is the worst film ever made. Bugs Life a close second

  6. #16
    Halloween is Awesome! Brady280's Avatar
    Member #
    18286
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Dakota (Yawn)
    Posts
    441
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7952-3036-6014-3919
    I havent seen ants or a bugs life what were they about?
    Pokemon FC: 2535 0616 1267
    Name: Brady
    Mario Kart: 128933 989446
    Gamertag: Vasichek

    A random quote: A hero is no braver than an
    ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes
    longer.

  7. #17
    God Complex Frogger's Avatar
    Member #
    16994
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    3,763
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Hm, I thought Antz was just about better than Bugs Life. But, they don't compare to the masterpiece that is The Emperor's New Groove, which is basically my humour, in a movie, with llamas.
    I love you, Adam.


  8. #18
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady280
    I havent seen ants or a bugs life what were they about?
    Can't really remember storyline to Antz. Bugs Life was something like, the main bug guy, lost all the seed they'd been collecting for the winter to bribe off the... flying bug things, but then he loses it all in the water with his invention so they have to make seed asap etc.. and then it's a happy ending basically.

    Also Llamas - tha bomb. Used to love the bit where he cried for some reason.

    You guys have some taste.

  9. #19
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    the first was hilarious. The second..... cheap ploy for easy money.

    Is disney international? or just US/UK/maybe australia

  10. #20
    Halloween is Awesome! Brady280's Avatar
    Member #
    18286
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Dakota (Yawn)
    Posts
    441
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7952-3036-6014-3919
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Can't really remember storyline to Antz. Bugs Life was something like, the main bug guy, lost all the seed they'd been collecting for the winter to bribe off the... flying bug things, but then he loses it all in the water with his invention so they have to make seed asap etc.. and then it's a happy ending basically.

    Also Llamas - tha bomb. Used to love the bit where he cried for some reason.

    You guys have some taste.
    That sounds well retarded, emperors new groove was alright but I thought the guy/llama was annoying.
    Pokemon FC: 2535 0616 1267
    Name: Brady
    Mario Kart: 128933 989446
    Gamertag: Vasichek

    A random quote: A hero is no braver than an
    ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes
    longer.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

adalino disney

,
adalino disney xxxx
Click on a term to search for related topics.