Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xbox or PS2

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1830-2062-7374-0757

Xbox or PS2

Well I was going to buy a PSP so both my girlfriend and I would be able to play a handheld when we want. But I decided that I miss some in depth games from Xbox. But I'm sort of drawing towards a PS2 becuase of the library of games. I did have a question though. Is it worth getting Xbox live on the regular Xbox, is there still anyone there to play with?

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Umm I would suggest on saving up your money to buy an xbox 360 w/ live instead of buying an original xbox w/ live. Only reason being that the majority of the people online play on a 360 or are planning on purchasing one once Halo 3 comes out. Also there is a wider selection of games if you purchase the 360 along with features, products etc.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I really don't feel comfortable spending that much on a game system you know? I already have Wii, and all kinds of retro game systems and games. I just don't think I need one, although I'd love to have one. I could spend $80 bucks on a PS2 or Xbox and still have fun, I guess I don't need online. I've actually only played online for a few minutes in my entire life. I got a headache from all the people screaming profanities.

I actually might buy a 360 Elite in a few years. When I can buy used ones. I figure I only need one next gen system. That's not too bad.

Is there any games like Morrowind for PS2?

Member #
    Friends
    i say ps2, it has so many good games

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads