LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Room 401 Real Or Fake

I Been Itching To Know If This New Illusion Show Is Real Or Not. So Tell Me What You Think.

pokemon diamond friend info

Bo 4682 5263 2765
    i have shiny arceus, arceus, deoxys, mew, mew2, shiny raquaza, rayquaza, groudon, celeibi and plenty of dialga there r lots of others too that i probably forgot to name

pm me if interested (10:00pm to 4:00pm time)

http://www.wiichat.com/entertainment...real-fake.html

Member #
    Friends
    well obviously. everything in the actual show. was re-done because obviously supernatural events wont happen twice. but they say on the show that all the things really did happen. i mean i guess it just comes down to if you believe it yourself. i mean some of the things, such as the crabs coming out of the dudes chest, are hard to believe. but like the kid that saw the dead guys spirit, i believe that one. idk. i guess it just comes down to what you think.

i personally think that everything that happens in it is real, despite some are hard to believe.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    i agree with you all the way

Bo 4682 5263 2765
    i have shiny arceus, arceus, deoxys, mew, mew2, shiny raquaza, rayquaza, groudon, celeibi and plenty of dialga there r lots of others too that i probably forgot to name

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    umm...the show is about playing jokes on people. the stunts are fake, but the reaction of the people is real.

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I was hoping this show would be good. The host ruins it completely.

Member #
    Friends
    i know he is not supposed to show what happens but there is a physhic show darren brown or somtin like that coming on this thursday on sci fi

Bo 4682 5263 2765

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm well first of all it's on MTV. Thinking back, shows like Next and Parental Control are filled with a bunch of fake azz people.

It's also a mighty fine coincidence that the stuffed animal was in the way to block the guys hand from entering the little claw game.

I honestly think this show is fake, seeing as how out of the episodes i've seen, two people did the little finger on lips and "hush" them. {The Spirit// Flying taxi guy}

But anyways, it is entertaining =3 I'd rather watch this then Punk'd anyday.

===

Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeLdA4LiFe
    umm...the show is about playing jokes on people. the stunts are fake, but the reaction of the people is real.
    Yup, that's what I think as well. I agree with ZeLDA4LiFe. That was the "to make a long story short edition". I have the "long story explanation" edition, for those of you who don't mind reading at least a little.

It took me a while to think the show through and what would make sense. It relieves me, however, to find out that there are people who don't quite understand the reality of the show. as was the case with me. Anyways, to break it down, the actions/stunts if you will, of the people who are carrying out the "scary" acts are clearly acted out. However, the reaction of the "victims" in the show are not. How the people carry out and relieve themselves of their situation (for example the guy who "fried" his hand, then mysteriously wiped off the evidence and returned his hand to its normal condition), they have their own ways of doing so and are prepared for the act.

Think about it--you could yourself go to an area where the victim/victims are by themselves (or together, but still part of the same party, thus acting as a SINGLE group) pretend like a bunch of insects (whichever way you want to pull it off, how they do whatever they do in the show is only known by the people who are in the act, but is certainly not real as the people see it with their naked eyes) are coming out of your mouth, nostrils, and ears. You would hope that the people would naturally run or do something in a reaction of shock--you could secretly get it on tape if you're well-prepared and confident. What you did was an act, but the reaction of the people were not and were real. IN other words, it can be easily compared to a scary and freaky, rather than the funny-natured version, of the "Jamie Kennedy Experiment".
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 07-29-2007 at 11:24 PM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    yeah it does seem fake but still the host ruins it. he shows and tells what is gonna happen.i dont like that about it
    Last edited by boreescano; 07-31-2007 at 01:12 AM.

Bo 4682 5263 2765

Member #
    Friends
    i also like that psychic show

Bo 4682 5263 2765

Ads