Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Mistakes, Glitches, and funny things

Right whatever games you have payed and whatever films/ programmes you have watched here you can point out.

funny glitches, Funny parts, Mistakes and plotholes,

just for us all to know.

a few things i have to say are here

i was watching Neighbours today, and the two guys from little britain, (The wheelchair guy n his carer) were in the Scarlet bar, lol i was laughing, wheelchair guy got up and went on one of the arcade games, while carer was talking to one of the guys,

I was playing 007 nightfire on ps2 one (mulitplayer) i jumped of the castle wall and fell through the floor, and stoped under the ground i could see everything. from there.

in One of the original star wars films, a stormtrooper guy walks onto set and hits his head, (forgot what film) its funny.

played spyro gateway to glimmer, on PS1, landed under water just as i finished a mission, came out and i was swimming through the air, fun times

Final destination 3 PLOTHOLE, when the black guy gets on hes to big so the guy froces the restraints on him making the hydrolics loose, then when the rollercoaster goes around the loop, the perve guy drops his camera and it wraps round the rail, the car goes over it and it rips of the hydrolics, then they all die soon after, BUT both the black guy and the perve get off the rollercoaster, but the car still crashes HOW?

your turn now

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    on spyro i fell through the floor see u online at 9 pm
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yeah see you soon

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    On American Pie, in the scene where Stifler takes a girl to his room, his plastic cup alternates from white to blue, between the shots.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    daviduk200 - you watch Neighbours? That is sooo cool. I love it when Australia is internationally recognised. Well, I like Eastenders so I guess we're even :P.

In the movie Wild Hogs whenever they're on their bikes you can clearly make out all the cameras and crew on the chrome of their motorbikes.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yeah i like neighbours, its probably my fave soap, its the only one i watch, lol. but other than that we get very very little TV from australia.

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Was watching the sound of music the other night and at the start when you see her for the first time on that hill there's another person in the shot standing next to the trees.. probably one of the crew as I'm guessing they had to hide in the trees while filming that shot..

It might not look clear here but believe me on a 50 something inch tv screen with the new digitally improved version etc etc it's a HELL of a lot clearer.. and watch the video for yourself and look at where I pointed out in the screen shot. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kPvWXfkjyEQ

I could name so many others too.. since I've been studying Media I take more notice of like camera angles and different techniques and such.. so I tend to notice things like that a lot easier. =/

Member #
    Friends
    0079-8462-7419-1215
    well on the simpsons movie

when theyre in the hotel scene, maggies eyes drop to the middle of her face for a sec (for anyone planning to see the simpsons movie)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    More from me.

in Bladerunner there are androids on earth, and the guy gets briefed that a group of 6 androids are on earth and need taken care of, he is then told later, that he has to get 4 of them because one of them got fried on electrics, What happened to the 6th one. It is not taken into account throughtout the whole film, and the makers claimed it to be a mistake.

in Braveheart when mel gibson is running into battle his sword keeps changing hands when he is running.

In Hocus Pocus when the witches drink there potion at the beggining, the main one has a hooded cloak on with it over her head, but after they drink it, she hasnt even got a hood on her cloak.

any more good ones ppl.

Also can anybody tell me how much rep you need for 2 green bars, i thought it was 20 but iv got 24 so its not 20 lol anyone?

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Lmao in X-men 3, Wolverine was in the forest and one second, he had his jacket on, and right when they put the camera back onto him, the jacket was off. i havent watched the movie in awhile so the scene is blurry in my mind.

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Ads