+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl!!!!

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yea I live in San Diego probably 5 minutes from the stadium and people here love their chargers, they care more about them than they do the padres, and I know we would love nothing more than to see them make it to the superbowl and you know maybe we can, new coach, new attitude, may not have a 14-2 season again, but we surely have the opportunity to do so with the amount of talent thats on the roster. Only reason I brought the colts into the discussion was because of how badly they embarrassed the saints offense last night, held them to three points and the saints d got them a touchdown, but colts are a scary matchup for anyone. If they play like that week in and week out they easily could go undefeated. As for the ravens and mcnair, I'm biased on the fact that I dislike mcnair and baltimore, essentially I hope they don't make the playoffs so the chargers won't have to face them. I love discussing football so lets keep this going for the season, sound good?

Member #
    Friends
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    Denver Broncos - favorite Team (I'm from Colorado)

-Super Bowl-(I hope the Broncos Make it, but if not)
    With Broncos~Broncos Vs. Saints
    Without Broncos~Saints Vs. Chargers

Favorite Player As Of Now - Champ Bailey

CURRENTLY MAKING THE FOLLOWING FOR REP!!!
    -Signatures
    ...Also go Denver Broncos!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerdude247
    Denver Broncos - favorite Team (I'm from Colorado)

-Super Bowl-(I hope the Broncos Make it, but if not)
    With Broncos~Broncos Vs. Saints
    Without Broncos~Saints Vs. Chargers

Favorite Player As Of Now - Champ Bailey
    Very nice, the broncos have strengthened up their team, so I think it's going to be a shootout between them and the chargers. Both teams have good defenses (broncos better at defending the pass/chargers better at defending the run IMO), and unproven qbs, and fantastic running games, should be good for the whole season.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Yea I live in San Diego probably 5 minutes from the stadium and people here love their chargers, they care more about them than they do the padres, and I know we would love nothing more than to see them make it to the superbowl and you know maybe we can, new coach, new attitude, may not have a 14-2 season again, but we surely have the opportunity to do so with the amount of talent thats on the roster. Only reason I brought the colts into the discussion was because of how badly they embarrassed the saints offense last night, held them to three points and the saints d got them a touchdown, but colts are a scary matchup for anyone. If they play like that week in and week out they easily could go undefeated. As for the ravens and mcnair, I'm biased on the fact that I dislike mcnair and baltimore, essentially I hope they don't make the playoffs so the chargers won't have to face them. I love discussing football so lets keep this going for the season, sound good?

Sounds just fine, and i for one also dislike the ravens but they are a huge threat to anyone who plays them so as much as we may hate them, we really need to keep them in the picture, aaaaaaaaaaaa and the colts, they will be mentioned alot this year, this team is a real triple threat from all sides of the field, Offence (manning, harrison) deffence (not really anyone that stands out from the rest, but the defence is very stable, they really need help deffending rushes, so i wouldnt be surprised if they ended up getting a new deffensive coordinator) and special teams, ( this team has easly one of the most clutch kickers in the history of the nfl, adam vinetiery, i preaty sure that he has never misssed as field goal in the colts dome) so this team is a deffinate favourite,

and a team right now who im really shaky about right now are the New York Giants, they are a very well liked team in my family, considering that we used to live in the new york suburb area, but since the loss of tiki barber and the inexperience of eli manning and the very tough division they are in, i just dont see them playing this post season..............any comments on this comming game between the giants vs cowboys?

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    As for the ravens unfortunately we do have to worry about them, but they're no better than an 11-5 team in the division they're in.

As for the giants, eli needs to prove something to me before I give him any credit. I think the cowboys should beat the giants, romo isn't a bad qb, just had a few unstable starts. I think the giants, if they can get some chemistry in the locker room may squeak in as a wild card, but I expect big things out of the nfc west this year, everybody has gotten better over there.

Member #
    Friends
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    yeah the broncos have a strong defense, but their passing game isn't the best, but i still like them

CURRENTLY MAKING THE FOLLOWING FOR REP!!!
    -Signatures
    ...Also go Denver Broncos!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerdude247
    yeah the broncos have a strong defense, but their passing game isn't the best, but i still like them
    Well if we only liked our teams when they were good then what would be the point? You would jump teams every year or two.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    How do you guys think that the atlanta falcons will do this seasons, considering that michael vick situation

a couple years ago our school had a public speaking contes (wich i won) my speech was called "Super Bowl, ment to be in new orleans" since i finally have a thread that i can discuss football with other football fan i wanna hear your oppinion

Do you think that the nfl will host a super bowl in new orleans in the next few years, even tho new orleans is still very much devistated from Katrina, this superbowl would bring a huge economic boos to the city and bring back the tourism that this town was famous for, and this town is a football town, ever since the saints' succses season, this town solely relise on their football and mardi gras tourism wise, do you think the superbowl will return new orleans from the ashes or do you think a superbowl their right now will be a total failier and that it will bring a bad image to the league or will it make the league look like heroes for bringing new orleans back to life......................opinions?

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The falcons...from what I saw in the preseason they should be a .500 team maybe 7-9, harrington looks to have found a decent home there in atlanta, no playoffs, but a respectable season (considering the loss of vick).

As for the super bowl they've had two in san diego, one in '98 then again in '03, I think the favorable climate that time of year is part of the reason, but isn't the saints' stadium a dome? So I see no reason for them not to have one there again in the next few years. It would help their economy immensely, but you have to consider whether or not the city as a whole is ready for that. A lot of the state is still rebuilding, but I say in the next few years it will return, and I think the NFL would be stupid not to. New Orleans needs it, maybe not ready this year or next, but in a few they'll be ready for it. Just my opinion.

Member #
    Friends
    2512-7895-1258-4545
    Woooo Go Raiders!!! 5-11 here we come!

Brawl Code: 3780 8717 4543

PM me when you add me.

Ads