+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl!!!!

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Very disappointing day of football for me, both teams I didn't want to see in the Super Bowl made it. Now I'm not sure I'll even watch it. Sure the Giants gave them a run for their money in week 17, but I don't think that it will even be close. If I do end up watching it I definitely won't be into it like I used to be, more than likely I'll be more interested in the commercials than the game.

(Anyone know what network will be broadcasting it?)

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Fox has got it this year.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    wow wat a day that was. I knew the Giants would pull it off and to bad about the chargers i really wanted them to win. If all were healthy they wouldve had that game.

But Blueovalboy7, i think the giants have a damn goos chance at beatin the pats. They played they REAL well at the last game of the season and Eli is on fire right now. This team is comin in with so much confidence i really do think they can do it. Actually im hopin they do it. I hate the pats and really dont want them to have this "perfect" season. All the giants need to do is get at Brady and Eli needs to keep doin wat he is doin. Should be a good game.

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Very disappointing day of football for me, both teams I didn't want to see in the Super Bowl made it. Now I'm not sure I'll even watch it. Sure the Giants gave them a run for their money in week 17, but I don't think that it will even be close. If I do end up watching it I definitely won't be into it like I used to be, more than likely I'll be more interested in the commercials than the game.

(Anyone know what network will be broadcasting it?)
    OMFG I agree, this is going to be the worst super bowl of my life. My two least favorite teams are playing in it, I lose 26 bucks when the Patriots beat the Giants in the Super Bowl (its a long story... ), I live in New England so everyone at school, Giants fan or Pats fan, will be rubbing it my face for the next two weeks. And telling me how the Eagles didnt make the playoffs. Reminding me how David Akers missed the tying field goal against the Giants. How Asante Samuel picked the ball off in the fourth quarter, destroying the Eagles hopes of beating the Pats. And, most of all, how they didn't make the playoffs.

The Giants didn't deserve to beat the Packers. Not at all. NOT AT ALL!

And Lawrence Tynes is a disgrace, what a noob.

Note to self: Stop betting on football games.

My call on the Super Bowl: Pats 38-Giants 17
    But don't listen to me, my playoff predictions have been almost all wrong. I'm commiting some horrible football sin right now, but I'm rooting for the Giants just to get my money back.
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!! wiiman14's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    MUAHAHAH MY PATRIOTS ARE STILL IN.
    PACKER'S SUCK AHAHAHAH.
    ok lol, I'm laughing my head off at JCpacker lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Jeez I can see it now......Robo Hookers for 20,000 wii points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I forgot to say "w00t one year" about a month ago

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    wow wat a day that was. I knew the Giants would pull it off and to bad about the chargers i really wanted them to win. If all were healthy they wouldve had that game.

But Blueovalboy7, i think the giants have a damn goos chance at beatin the pats. They played they REAL well at the last game of the season and Eli is on fire right now. This team is comin in with so much confidence i really do think they can do it. Actually im hopin they do it. I hate the pats and really dont want them to have this "perfect" season. All the giants need to do is get at Brady and Eli needs to keep doin wat he is doin. Should be a good game.
    I don't know if you've noticed, but the Patriots always seem to make the adjustments they need to. The Giants are going to have to come up with an entirely different game plan then the one they used in Week 17 because they are very good at adjusting to teams. Patriots may just be one of the best teams of all time, though I can't say I believe they deserve the title.

Here is a little food for thought... How does a coach who receives the largest fine in NFL history end up as the Coach of the Year? Oh and remember that fine was for Cheating, not something trivial. I wish the Commissioner would have been forthcoming with what was on those tapes, versus just destroying them. Obviously it wasn't normal game footage to warrant a $500,000 fine.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Now I'm not sure I'll even watch it.
    It was the 2nd year of the Pats in the [back to back] Superbowl, 2004 I believe - anyway, we said, OK, great another boring SB with the Patriots *again*.

So we went down to Universal Studios. Well, granted it is was off-season, but I still think there was pretty big impact from the Superbowl - at any rate it was like it was closed. None of the time-to-wait displays were even running. You could walk in , ride, re-enter, and ride again and not see ANY other people (other than a very light park staff).

I half expected a zombie attack at any time.

So IF you're bored by the Pats and/or this years Superbowl, it's a great time to hit up a theme park
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    To me it's seems like it will be a boring Super Bowl because in my opinion the Giants aren't that good compared to the Patriots, I mean they barely beat the Packers. If the Giants were to beat the Patriots it will be a miracle.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiman14
    MUAHAHAH MY PATRIOTS ARE STILL IN.
    PACKER'S SUCK AHAHAHAH.
    ok lol, I'm laughing my head off at JCpacker lol

we'll see whos laughing after the giants win the superbowl and the patriots season becomes the biggest disappointment ever even with an 18-0 start...

@manred: the giants only losing by 3 the last time they played doesnt give you enough confidence in the giants? plus look at the facts...giants were at home where they are terrible. and the giants are playing even better football. they just beat the number 1 and 2 seeds in the NFC. talk about confidence.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Oh man please everyone just keep talking smack about the giants PLEASE. Talk about Eli and how many picks he is gonna throw because its working. Oh boy its working. All I hear about on ESPN is Brett retiring? and 19-0 thats it and I hope it stays that way because the Giants strive off of this stuff.

Man that was an amazing game at Lambeu. Being there is like whoa ****ing sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

Ads