LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 547

Thread: Nfl!!!!

  1. #501
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Explain why a team that plays in New Jersey, had their parade in New York? I know the name is fitting, but c'mon now.
    well a few reasons..1.where the heck are u gonna put a stadium in nyc? they are having enough trouble trying to build a new Nets stadium in Brooklyn.
    2. Its still the Tri-state area, so even though its NJ we still consider it NY

  2. Ads


  3. #502
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    well a few reasons..1.where the heck are u gonna put a stadium in nyc? they are having enough trouble trying to build a new Nets stadium in Brooklyn.
    2. Its still the Tri-state area, so even though its NJ we still consider it NY
    I thought you guys from NY thought less of those from NJ.

    I heard on Mike & Mike in the morning that there was a proposition to build a stadium in Manhattan (not sure how long ago), but was shot down by NY I think. (I don't remember details)

  4. #503
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    I thought you guys from NY thought less of those from NJ.

    I heard on Mike & Mike in the morning that there was a proposition to build a stadium in Manhattan (not sure how long ago), but was shot down by NY I think. (I don't remember details)
    yea we do think less of those in the garden city but hey most of them are New Yorkers that just moved there.

    yea it got shot down cuz they wanted to put it right next to the westside highway and the traffic over there is already crazy so adding a studium over there forget it. you have to leave ur house 5 hrs before game time..

  5. #504
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    yea we do think less of those in the garden city but hey most of them are New Yorkers that just moved there.

    yea it got shot down cuz they wanted to put it right next to the westside highway and the traffic over there is already crazy so adding a studium over there forget it. you have to leave ur house 5 hrs before game time..
    I see no problem there. I mean you could find space somewhere in that state of yours, sheesh, and just leave the Jets in NJ.

  6. #505
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    I see no problem there. I mean you could find space somewhere in that state of yours, sheesh, and just leave the Jets in NJ.
    oh there is plenty of space but the city wont do anything about it, we have TONS of empty buildings and warehouses and wat not everywhere but no one has done anything about it.

  7. #506
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm not even saying in the City, just somewhere near NYC out in the country a bit, I know there are open spaces in NY, so just plop it somewhere out there.

  8. #507
    WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    971
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Binghamton, NY but Florida at heart
    Posts
    773
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    I still think the Jets and Giants should change their name to New Jersey.

    YOU PLAY IN JERSEY


    PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

  9. #508
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Haha, fair enough. I think that would get more resistance then trying to put a new stadium in NY.

  10. #509
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    no i think jersey should just change there name to york cuz they are losing the Nets all thats left is the Devils. they arent gonna have anything.

  11. #510
    WiiChat Member Big_League_Slugger's Avatar
    Member #
    971
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Binghamton, NY but Florida at heart
    Posts
    773
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0638-7157-7489-3737
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    2. Its still the Tri-state area, so even though its NJ we still consider it NY
    I don't understand why you would consider NJ as New York. Tri-state=three states. Seperate states. Just because I used to live in North Florida doesn't mean I lived, for the most part, in Georgia.

    New Yorkers are nuts. No Offense.


    PSN: Lou-igi
    Gametag:G8torNation

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts