Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Me too. What do you guys think about the Patriots cheating? I still think they should be forced to forfit the match, or have suspensions not with the coach only, but players as well.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

WiiChat.com>Match.com TacosTacos's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    By the end of the season, the Washington Redskins will have won every game, and will be so good that everyone else will be afraid to play them in the Superbowl, so they will win.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by TacosTacos
    By the end of the season, the Washington Redskins will have won every game, and will be so good that everyone else will be afraid to play them in the Superbowl, so they will win.
    Sorry man, the Redskins don't even have that decent of a roster. I think the Eagles will beat them on Monday Night. They may lose like Green Bay all over again, but I think they'll come out firing.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    answering man u fans question- for the pats cheating i think that a fine and a forfit would pan out to be a decent punishment.................

ok you guys, i was watching a show called Pardon The Interruption, and the play a game named ODDS, so i wanted to bring the game here........

ok im gonna give a situation and you give a percentage on weather you think will happen

odds that the Bolts deffete the Pats

odds that Jemarcous Russel will start 1 game for the raiders this year

odds that Nebraska will defeat number 1 seeded USC

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    the bolts being the chargers right? or was that the Colts? Against chargers 70 percent, against the colts 55 percent.
    Jamarcus is close to signing his rookie contract so 95 percent he will start, unless he either gets hurt or if Culpepper/whats his name gets them to playoff contention level.
    I don't think Nebraska can beat USC. no percent b/c.

On the Pats, manufan i think if found guilty they should forfeit their 1st round pick along with possibly a 2nd or a third.

formerly known as wii-fi

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    ^^ yup your right, i was reffering to the chargers

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    2512-7895-1258-4545
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    odds that the Bolts deffete the Pats

odds that Jemarcous Russel will start 1 game for the raiders this year

odds that Nebraska will defeat number 1 seeded USC
    1. 65%
    2. 10%
    3. 20%

Brawl Code: 3780 8717 4543

PM me when you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    Russell isn't gonna play this season - its going to be McCown or Culpepper all year, Russell missed all of camp, he's gonna need to learn the offense before he can even think of getting in there. The raiders really blew it on this one, which isn't surprising. I could still see them doing better than last year, but that isn't saying much.
    I want some friends!

2379-2735-1709-1655

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Me too. What do you guys think about the Patriots cheating? I still think they should be forced to forfit the match, or have suspensions not with the coach only, but players as well.
    Seeing as we know what the punishment was, I think it was a bit soft, but still got the point across, I don't think they should have had to forfeit the game because that's just a part of sports, but I do think they should have fined bellicheck more and even suspended him for a couple if not a few games. I mean look at it this way, one of the cowboy's coaches used HGH (human growth hormone) to help better his daily life and he gets suspended for 5 games, while players get suspended for 4 for steroids, explain to me how that is fair?

As for your odds Zapasant I too watch PTI and my odds go as follows:

1. Chargers beat the Patriots - 49% (Depends on if the Charger offense shows up)
    2. Russel starts at least 1 game - 95% (Culpepper & McCown both are terrible, and he didn't miss all of camp, he missed most of it, I watched an interview with him the other day and from that and the inadequacy of the other two qbs, I am very sure he will start at least one game)
    3. Nebraska beats USC - 15% (A buddy of mine starts for Nebraska, but I still don't give them too much of a chance)
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 09-15-2007 at 04:36 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnzy02
    Russell isn't gonna play this season - its going to be McCown or Culpepper all year, Russell missed all of camp, he's gonna need to learn the offense before he can even think of getting in there. The raiders really blew it on this one, which isn't surprising. I could still see them doing better than last year, but that isn't saying much.
    yeah, but if the Raiders won't make the playoffs, chances are they Won't, the coaches will put in Russell to gain more experience/see what he can do. he'll play in the final 2/3 games.

formerly known as wii-fi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Ads