LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think she said in an interview that she wanted to leave the show? and leave she did sad, she was one of my favs

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i've never really liked Sarah....to much drama based around here(drugs, love, wanting to kill paul)

oh guys i've noticed a flaw in prison break for a while, i never told anyone but i want to get it out...

in one of the first episodes, LJ trapped an fbi agent in the ground, and he phoned someone and said "trace this number" however, near the end of season two, when paul was on the run with micheal, micheal said "turn off your cell they can trace us" and paul was lik e"no, fbi agent's cellphones can't be traced"

note-that's not what they said word for word

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    I love watching Prison Break! though I think the writers are stretching it as much as they can. This season hasn't been as entertaining (to me) as the two previous ones. When they killed off Sarah I was really disappointed but I had heard she was pregnant so I knew they couldn't add that into the storyline.

Also has anyone noticed that Michael is always wearing a long sleeve shirt and is never as sweaty as the other guys...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    The reason as to why this season may seem stretched is due to the fact that the Fall Season Finale of Prison Break Season Three is tonight. The reason as to why the season has been cut short is due to the writers strike.

Jav
    Member #
    Friends
    5229-2722-4859-3921
    damn! what a time for the season finale to happen, just when my speed has been throttled! cant d/l till next week now.

probably the reason why michael is always wearing the shirt is
    a) in the show he doestn want everyone to know that he has tats all over his body
    &
    b) putting all the make up on to make that whole tattoo would take hours, so why do it when it has no point?

mushroomedmario, i do remember paul saying that, good spot, but did they trace the number in the end? i cant remember that far.

Ads