Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001

Prison Break Discussion Thread: Take Two

Due to the fact that I'm not allowed to bump a thread which is over 192 days old I've decided to restart the Prison Break Discussion thread.

This is for all the people who enjoy the hit T.V show Prison Break as much as I do. As for those who don't know what it's about I suggest you pick up season one of Prison Break and start watching. Or tune in every Monday for a new episode.

About The Show

Convinced that his wayward brother LINCOLN BURROWS (Dominic Purcell) was wrongly convicted of the sensational murder of the Vice President’s brother, which landed him on Fox River State Penitentiary’s death row, a desperate MICHAEL SCOFIELD (Wentworth Miller) attempted a daring bank robbery in order to get himself incarcerated in Fox River with Lincoln. Michael, an engineer with access to the prison’s structural design, then masterminded an elaborate plan to free Lincoln by pulling off the ultimate PRISON BREAK.

Aided by an intricate tattoo of the prison’s blueprints covering his upper body, Michael aligned himself with his lovelorn cellmate FERNANDO SUCRE (Amaury Nolasco), former mob boss JOHN ABRUZZI (Peter Stormare), homicidal pedophile “T-BAG” (Robert Knepper), the well-connected “C-NOTE” (Rockmond Dunbar) and CHARLES WESTMORELAND (Muse Watson), a man Michael believed to be the infamous skyjacker D.B. Cooper. On the outside, Michael’s only ally was his defense attorney and Lincoln’s former girlfriend VERONICA DONOVAN (Robin Tunney), who protected Lincoln’s targeted son LJ (Marshall Allman). Veronica’s quest for the truth led straight to the White House, Secret Service Agent PAUL KELLERMAN (Paul Adelstein) and the power-hungry Vice President, CAROLINE REYNOLDS (Patricia Wettig), whose brother, in secret, is very much alive.

Overcoming many setbacks, the brothers and six other inmates ultimately escaped from Fox River. The prison break had its consequences, however – Michael was forced to betray his father figure, Warden HENRY POPE (Stacy Keach); prison doctor SARA TANCREDI (Sarah Wayne Callies), who was instrumental in the escape plan and had romantic feelings for Michael, relapsed with drugs and overdosed; and Westmoreland died of injuries sustained in the escape, but not before revealing that he was indeed D.B. Cooper – and providing a clue to where he had hidden over $5 million in cash.

Outside the prison walls, the escape truly begins as the convicts race for their lives – and the hidden cash –while trying to avoid capture by the authorities. The pursuers are led by vengeful prison guard Captain BRAD BELLICK (Wade Williams), who, driven by a personal vendetta, will stop at nothing until the escapees are captured or killed.

Character Bios

Deceased Character Bios

Extras

*Please note credit is given to both lady isabel and ash for some of these avatars*

Monday September 17 Show Recap:

Note: For those of you who haven't seen Monday's season three premiere episode I suggest you don't click on the spoiler.

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Man, we english have to wait so I will watch online.

My favorite charactor has to be T Bag, his catchphrases and just his whole aura.

'You've had it long time coming pretty'

I dont know how many I have said that.

With accent.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah i live in NA and jst saw the primere. it was awesome! I'v been watching it since s1. but season 3 by far seems to look better

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    The season premiere was awesome for season 3. Can't wait until next Monday's episode. Question.. Has anyone purchased any of the season dvd's? Just wondering..

Note: For those of us who have seen Monday's episode of season three please be sure to quote your text with spoilers if you wish to discuss the episode. By doing this we don't ruin it for others who haven't seen the episode or season yet.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm fully up to date in prison break. Its one of my fav shows. i think it is going to be particularly interesting this season, and its off to an awesome start!
    Yes i have season one and two dvd sets

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Mondays episode was amazing..

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    Mondays episode was amazing..

Spoiler Alert!
    I agree, although:
    Spoiler Alert!

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    man, im really enjoying the new season, is so intense in every seen, this is gonna be an award winning season again

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Great episode last night.

Note: I'll be posting last nights episode recap later on today.

Spoiler Alert!
    Last edited by Syntax; 10-09-2007 at 03:05 PM.

Jav
    Member #
    Friends
    5229-2722-4859-3921
    such an awesome show.
    australia has started to pick up its pace in getting shows quicker than normal and i think we are only 2 weeks behind the US but im not sure cause i just d/l, so much better with out ads!

any way i have a question for all those watching season 3:
    is sarah really dead?
    for some reason i have a feeling that she is still alive and will come back some where down the track.
    what do you think?

Ads