Chelsea...Well what can i say but LOL.
    ...so what's wrong with Chelsea?

And where's all the Chelsea fans!?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    How the hell did I miss this thread when it first started??

Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    ...so what's wrong with Chelsea?
    I think he was referring to the start that they made, but they've turned it around now somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by el-zilcho
    I havent liked Arsenal for years , dont get me wrong , I enjoy thier football and I like Wenger its just that I like sides with prominent English players in them , which Arsenal have lacked somewhat . However young theo is shaping up nicely so I am again slowly starting to warm to them.
    Im an England fan first and foremost then I support the English sides in European (etc) competitions
    I love Arsenal! I don't care about teams having prominent English players in them, because I don't think it's fair for a team, especially a top team, to have to sacrifice quality in order to get an English player. There simply aren't enough good English players for the top sides to buy, so they have to look elsewhere! But these foreigners improve the English game, and help the young talent that is coming through.

As for England, I'm a Liverpool first and foremost and then an England fan. I'd rather see Liverpool win the League than England win the World Cup. I also don't support English clubs in Europe, other than obviously Liverpool, however after Liverpool I'd like to see Arsenal do well, but there are still teams who I'd rather see win it, like Real Madrid or Milan. If another English team won the Champions League I'd hate the media buzzing off them all day every day. And in the Uefa Cup I don't care about the English teams to be honest, of course it wouldn't be bad if one won it, but I'm not too bothered - as long as Everton don't win it, but we all know that's not going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by StumpedV.2
    Disappointed with Liverpool, started off fantastically..but waned dramatically by their standards, and to be honest I think Benitez is somewhat to blame for this.
    Hmm I wouldn't personally blame Benitez, as he undoubtedly a master tactician, one of the best in the business. He has every angle covered in every game. I think it's simply that the players haven't been performing on the pitch, plus a few key injuries. If you look at the players who have played in the disappointing games, you would have to agree that there has been enough quality there to win the game.

This years surprise package so far, though i dread to say it, is Manchester City. That man Sven has made them into a force to be reckoned with it seems, If only he was still England manager and not that McClown fella.
    I think the players have to take as much credit as Sven for Man City's early success. Of course Sven has brought them in, trained them, and directed them, but at the end of the day it's down to the players to gel with each other and produce the goods on the pitch, which is certainly what they have done.

Note: Elano is awesome.

so who dyou think should replace mcclaren(assuming we dont qualify) ? How bout sven!

Id hate to see Mourhinio(however u spell it) as England boss , he would pick lamps over gerrard and that would be sacrelige
    First thing's first. Get McClaren out. He is a joke. I've been saying it from day one! If we qualify then it wasn't down to him, it's down to Israel helping us! But if we don't qualify, then you have to blame McClaren for a poor, poor team selection. Of course some players are to blame as well, e.g. Lampard, for being useless, but McClaren just isn't the right man for the job.
    I would LOVE to see 'The Special One' take the England job! I could see him bringing us success. I do not believe that he would simply choose Lampard over Gerrard, as I think he knows Gerrard is better. Remember he was dying to sign him for Chelsea? Mourinho isn't stupid and just wouldn't play Lampard instead. He either wouldn't play Lampard, or, Mourinho is that good that he could probably find a system to incorporate Gerrard and Lampard, allowing the best of both abilities.
    Last edited by Lewi T; 11-06-2007 at 12:07 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Ha ha OMG

LIVERPOOL 8 BESKITAS 0

greatest ever champions league victory

And to think I nearly watched the chelsea game

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Great performance by the Mighty Reds! What more can you ask for? Efficient, quality, nice passing, good finishes, record-breaking result...lovely!

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Great performance by the Mighty Reds! What more can you ask for? Efficient, quality, nice passing, good finishes, record-breaking result...lovely!

And dont forget lots of luck and shoddy opponent

But they worked hard and truly derserved it !

Voronin had a great game !

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ha ha OMG

LIVERPOOL 8 BESKITAS 0

greatest ever champions league victory

And to think I nearly watched the chelsea game
    ¬_¬

Meh, but yeah they did do a good job, some awesome goals.

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    _

Meh, but yeah they did do a good job, some awesome goals.

I smell an evertonian ....*sniff sniff*

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I smell an evertonian ....*sniff sniff*
    She supports Chelsea...so it's not as bad!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    She supports Chelsea...so it's not as bad!
    what not as bad they even worst than Everton who supports NO History FC ? with or without Morhinio we will win at Stamford Bridge Chelsea i men no history stole 2 pts from us with their gay pen and ref

Member #
    Friends
    Well I was bricking it when I heard that Rooney had been crocked in training, and I am ashamed of that. Once again United proved that they have the quality to keep going despite losing such a vital player. Great result over Blackburn at the weekend.

Damn Arsenal for being persistant!

As for England, I don't really think it matters that Rooney is out. If you're realistic about it, England are pretty much screwed in the qualifying stages.
    Last edited by StumpedV.2; 11-13-2007 at 04:56 AM.

Ads