LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77
  1. #61
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    How lucky were Bolton fellas/fellettes :| Derby were all over us, yet we still managed to win..























    NEVERMIND
    WANDERERS <3

  2. #62
    WiiChat Member Warrior's Avatar
    Member #
    27115
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    595
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    AND ITS ARSENAL......ARSENAL FC! THEY'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

    Go on the Gunners! :P

  3. #63
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    AND ITS ARSENAL......ARSENAL FC! THEY'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

    Go on the Gunners! :P
    You lost to a bunch of teenage chav smoggies?

    United are looking the far better team this season, we have youth and a strong sense of experience. Your young guns ran out of steam already.

  4. #64
    WiiChat Member Warrior's Avatar
    Member #
    27115
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    595
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    You lost to a bunch of teenage chav smoggies?

    United are looking the far better team this season, we have youth and a strong sense of experience. Your young guns ran out of steam already.
    Haha, yep we ran out of steam. thats why we're top of the league. Manchester United look strong, but we dont look anywhere near cracking. hehe and before you start talking about who lost to who, hows Bolton doing these days?

  5. #65
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Haha, yep we ran out of steam. thats why we're top of the league. Manchester United look strong, but we dont look anywhere near cracking. hehe and before you start talking about who lost to who, hows Bolton doing these days?
    Great actually, their striker is looking hot property

  6. #66
    Banned Ismail's Avatar
    Member #
    35727
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    am here but U cant C me
    Posts
    59
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    so Arsenal lost yesterday in the carling cup that was cool good game 4 Spurs

  7. #67
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail
    so Arsenal lost yesterday in the carling cup that was cool good game 4 Spurs
    Yeah Spurs played amazingly well. I wanted Arsenal though, then as I knew Everton were obviously not going to get past Chelsea (which they didn't ), it would be an Arsenal-Chelsea final. Hopefully Tottenham will play as well as they did yesterday in the final though, then it'll be a great game. I expect it will be anyway because Juande Ramos is an awesome manager, particularly in cup competitions.

  8. #68
    God Complex Frogger's Avatar
    Member #
    16994
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    3,763
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Heey, who's ahead of you? =P
    I love you, Adam.


  9. #69
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Arsed, game in hand. Wait until the end of the season anyway, then we'll see who's ahead of who.

    How are you doing in the Champions League by the way?

  10. #70
    Banned Ismail's Avatar
    Member #
    35727
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    am here but U cant C me
    Posts
    59
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sat 26th January 2008
    Aston Villa v Blackburn
    Sat 29th January 2008
    Middlesbrough v Wigan Athletic
    Arsenal v Newcastle
    Sunderland v Birmingham
    Bolton v Fulham
    Last edited by Ismail; 01-25-2008 at 08:23 AM.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts