Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Pure poetry man, feel lyrics like these are better when they really do have a meaning. (Hope you're all good now though mayne..). Any more?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    me personally am better then when i was when i wrote that, cuz i am not with her anymore....yea im actually workin on a piece now, one thats on a light note, not depressing...but im glad u like it man, thanks.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    me personally am better then when i was when i wrote that, cuz i am not with her anymore....yea im actually workin on a piece now, one thats on a light note, not depressing...but im glad u like it man, thanks.
    Aha, sweet mate, and no prob. Look forward to it. I'm gonna write something myself over the weekend. You still going for poetry or attempting writing to a beat this time?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ummm still poetry, but since the weekend is here, ill try goin over a beat as well.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by dex-ta-c
    to be honest im suprised noones said immortal technique, hes not well known you cant buy his stuff you have to download it. The lyrics make you think and send out a message. Try downloading "dance with the devil" one of his best songs, send me a message if you like it
    Immortal is very talented, though I do not agree with most of his messages I like that he actually raps with a purpose, and he has a good flow. I personally like Point of No Return the most out of all his tracks. Also Swollen Members is pretty good, little bit underground and great flow. Also I like Tech N9ne, he's crazy and just has an appealing sound to me. On a more mainstream note, lately I'd have to go with Kinfolk Kia Shine (Not that stupid Krispy song) Respect My Fresh and Wow are a couple that I like of his. If I were to really get into it my post would be extremely long since I have about 3000 rap songs and at least 200 different artists. I like Twista, Bone Thugz, some DMX, Eminem, old 50 cent, some Lil Jon, some Lil Wayne, Cadillac Don & J-money, MC Hush, Chamillionaire, Crime Mob, Lil Boosie, Lil Flip, Nas, Lil Scrappy, (What can I say? I like a lot of "lil" artists ), Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Three 6 Mafia, Ludacris, Mac Dre, Dr. Dre, Tupac, and I'll stop there because I could keep going. I think I'd have to say I can listen to Three 6 Mafia anytime so I guess you could call them my "favorite" but not by much.

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    Blue Scholars FTW. They are from Seattle, I don't know how big they are, but they seem to rap about relevent topics, not just rims and such. no offense.

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    Jedi Mind Tricks. They're from Philly and if you haven't heard them I'd do a search on Limewire for them.

Member #
    Friends
    that rihanna girl iz kinda cute!

thanks for the sig Manred
    ssbb name:kyle
    ssbb fc: 4983-4636-8511-pm me if you add me
    Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club.pm me
    JOINTHE WALUIGI FAN CLUB! 52 Members and STILL GROWING!

Member #
    Friends
    Kanye, Twista, T-Pain, Chris Brown, Akon, Usher, LudaChris, Snoop. And as for the rest, let Soulja Boy Tell'em

Those were from the top of my head. Though I'm sure not even half of those were Rap or hip hop artists.

Thnx 007!

Wii Games: SSBB, Wii Sports, NFS Prostreet, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime Corruption 3, NBA Live08, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    [media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gJyDe7MA8Tk[/media]

how the hell do you post videos nowadays.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Ads