LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    These should be movies that other people hold in high esteem.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i don't know what's the worst movie, however the worst ending to a movie is rush hour 3.....they just danced away after punching a cop, someone getting shot right beside them and leaving a girl in the elevator
    Nowhere near as bad as the ending of 2001: A Space Odyssey. It makes sense in the book, but in the film they removed any references to aliens, so the ending just comes off as nonsensical and pretentious.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Are you guys crazy? It was just a man standing in a phonebooth, the most cheapskate plot ever, no action, bored me to death.
    It wasn't an action movie though; it was psychological thriller. That said, I actually agree with you anyway. The movie could've been a radio show with the same volume of entertainment. I listened to the movie while my parents were watching it in the other room once, I knew exactly what was the happening the whole time. One-scene movies FTL.

As for bad movies on my list...
    Panic Room (this one takes the cake just because I actually paid to see it; it's not as bad as the two to follow however)
    Batman & Robin (Batman = my favourite superhero, Batman & Robin = blasphemy in my eyes)
    Spider-Man 3 (SO glad I didn't end up going to the theater to see it)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeros
    One-scene movies FTL.
    Glengarry Glen Ross? Effectively one-scene and a pretty masterful piece of film making. Probably others too (especially material that originates from the stage).

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros
    Batman & Robin (Batman = my favourite superhero, Batman & Robin = blasphemy in my eyes)
    Spider-Man 3 (SO glad I didn't end up going to the theater to see it)
    Yeah, any of the post-Burton 1st generation Batman films are stinkers. I'm figuring if you're a fan of Batman you must have loved (as much as me) Batman Begins. Probably as close to a Frank Miller take as we'll ever get - really looking forward to The Dark Knight.

S3 is an odd bag - it's like they put every idea they had left in a bag: some good, some terrible, some just unnecessary, shook 'em up and filmed the results. It's defintely my least favorite of the three, and in a tie as my least fave superhero film (along with X3).

We saw it at the local IMAX so it gained a few points just for the experience of seeing it on a GIANT screen

My understanding is the original intent was for Raimi to shoot 3 and 4 with 3 just being a setup for Venom (showing up in just the closing moments) but he didn't want to do a 4th and the PTB wanted his involvement with Venom so they just piled everything in.

Funny enough, the same thing happened with XMen 3 - Singer has a working script that had a two movie arc for Jean Grey/Phoenix, but he bailed for Superman and again they just packed everything into a single script tossed to some hack director to shoot.

~DT
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    Quote Originally Posted by fredes99
    Those movies are for the stupid, idiotic population of the world who would find those stupid jokes funny.
    I consider myself part of that group
    I too consider myself part of that population. I found Epic Movie quite funny.

I hate Open Water.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    Easy: Epic Movie.

Why God? Why?!

[GIMP]

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    Did they actually make Hitman into a movie? Waste..of...time. I agree 100% with Spiderman 3 and Rush Hour 3. I'm going to have to throw in the Super Mario Bros movie. With reservation, back then, I thought it was the shizz. I'm also going to throw in Ulraviolet, Underworld Evolution, Son of the Mask, Daredevil, Electra and more!

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    In The Land of Women

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan SSBBFan101's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8246-2463-9009-5471
    muppets in space. so horrible its funny.

Thanks idjut for the sig.
    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    Did they actually make Hitman into a movie? Waste..of...time. I agree 100% with Spiderman 3 and Rush Hour 3. I'm going to have to throw in the Super Mario Bros movie. With reservation, back then, I thought it was the shizz. I'm also going to throw in Ulraviolet, Underworld Evolution, Son of the Mask, Daredevil, Electra and more!
    i liked daredevil.....

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads