Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I've been to Three Days Grace, and Bon Jovi.

I'm going to go see Three Days Grace again on the 30th. Also Econline Crush and Seether are gonna be there. The concert I would really just love to go to would have to be Disturbed.
    Last edited by bubba-ga-nush; 01-24-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Rush and The Police were the only two people I saw in concert and they were both ****ing amazing.

I did like rush better because they are like ****ing amazing live like wow. Going to see them again in July I cant wait! I really would like to see Boston but it wouldnt be the same without Brad (RIP). Blue Oyster Cult came to the waterfront which is like 5 min away but I was on vacation (tickets were free and i was mad). Also want to get Jefferson Starship tickets soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    None...*Prepares for Emmas wrath and rant*

Hoping to see The Hives in April up at Newcastle...I hope they don't bring along the awful Maroon 5 again.

Member #
    Friends
    I think you'll get the chance to see Guy and Delta one day. They're both infiltrating throughout the world, just by people becoming gradually aware of their great talent, not suddenly being foisted onto the public as the next big thing. For example, the band touring with Guy this year (his Memphis Album band) are some of the most admired musicians EVER, who've stepped in behind Guy because they know he can cut it with them.

I've seen Delta, Guy and The Divas (with R-L). Before I buy tickets to any concerts I always make sure they don't clash with Guy. I can't miss Guy - he's the best.

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by Veroniqua
    I think you'll get the chance to see Guy and Delta one day. They're both infiltrating throughout the world, just by people becoming gradually aware of their great talent, not suddenly being foisted onto the public as the next big thing. For example, the band touring with Guy this year (his Memphis Album band) are some of the most admired musicians EVER, who've stepped in behind Guy because they know he can cut it with them.

I've seen Delta, Guy and The Divas (with R-L). Before I buy tickets to any concerts I always make sure they don't clash with Guy. I can't miss Guy - he's the best.
    Wow, welcome girl with incredible music taste! =)

You're right about Guy's Memphis project. The musicians on it are the exact musicians that played on the originals of every amazing song Guy covered flawlessly. I nearly passed out when I read the tracklist of the album...I just wish he could gain popularity in North America. I don't see why he couldn't, really. He even performed on American Idol once...
    I'm jealous you've seen him, Delta and the Divas with Ricki Lee. I LOVED Ricki Lee's first album. The second one not soo much, but her and Kate Dearaugo, along with Delta are my favorite female Aussie vocalists.
    I forgot to mention Holly valance before. I know she can't sing, but I loved her albums Sophie Monk, too (and Bardot..back in the day). Apparently she's in LA hanging out with Paris Hilton now, who would've ever thought.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ozzfest three times!?

I hate you!

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    None...*Prepares for Emmas wrath and rant*

Hoping to see The Hives in April up at Newcastle...I hope they don't bring along the awful Maroon 5 again.
    You might get the apostrophe wrath, but other than that, I really don't care. My first concert was when I was like, 12 or something.

I love Maroon 5.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Maroon 5 is horrible.

OMFG I need Van Halen tickets!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

Member #
    Friends
    I've also seen Guy and the Young Divas on the same bill. You would have loved that one, Celeste. And Paulini from the Divas was the support act for Guy's Beautiful Life tour. He also used Paulini for Receive the Power, the Christian song chosen by The Vatican as the theme for World Youth Day and which Guy will sing for a massive world audience on July 8(?). (No, I'm not turning the thread religious - I'm not religious, and Guy isn't Catholic. Just pointing out a continuing Divas connection.)

Ricki-Lee should do well as a solo act now that she's signed with Ministry of Sound.

Member #
    Friends
    Sum 41 played a small set at the Daytona 24 this weekend, pretty solid too (not the best crowd - slightly off demographic).
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Ads