Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Family guy

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8294-6630-1949-8016
    Peter: "You think that's bad? Remember the time when completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened?"

Lois: "Peter, I don't want another repeat of that time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened."

Brian (sarcastically): "Oh yeah, you mean like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened?"

Meg: "DAD! Oh God, this is worse than the time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened!"

Stewie: "Oh marvelous! I say, this reminds me of that one time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened!"

Chris: "But Dad, isn't this just like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened?"

Joe/Quagmire/Cleveland: "Peter, you better be careful, you don't want mishap A to happen just like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened."

Staff Writers: "How about we stick in another joke about how everyone hates Meg again?"

Everyone my age but me: "This is the funniest shit ever!"

Brawl FC: 2707-1283-4208
    If you're online frequently, send me a PM that you added me.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by VidyaVince
    Peter: "You think that's bad? Remember the time when completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened?"

Lois: "Peter, I don't want another repeat of that time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened."

Brian (sarcastically): "Oh yeah, you mean like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened?"

Meg: "DAD! Oh God, this is worse than the time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened!"

Stewie: "Oh marvelous! I say, this reminds me of that one time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened!"

Chris: "But Dad, isn't this just like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened?"

Joe/Quagmire/Cleveland: "Peter, you better be careful, you don't want mishap A to happen just like that one time completely unrelated arbitrary shit happened."

Staff Writers: "How about we stick in another joke about how everyone hates Meg again?"

Everyone my age but me: "This is the funniest shit ever!"
    Yes, when they cut away to the "completely unrelated arbitrary shit" it's almost always hilarious. If you want plot details, character development, suspense, etc. watch Lost (I do). Family Guy is the single most hilarious show on television.

End of discussion.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Is mayo an instrument? Axl Rose's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    Yes, when they cut away to the "completely unrelated arbitrary shit" it's almost always hilarious. If you want plot details, character development, suspense, etc. watch Lost (I do). Family Guy is the single most hilarious show on television.

End of discussion.
    Yeah, Agreed.

But the thing I like about American Dad is that there are no cutaways to "completely unrelated arbitrary shit" and that kinda keeps you into the plot a little more.

LISTEN TO

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    ^ Yeah, I like American Dad as well. Probably more than Family Guy, Roger is hilarious (especially with those wigs).

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads