Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3080-8261-2528-7278
    Floyd...here are the pics. you asked for from my U2 experience

"An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals. That's all."- Shigeru Miyamoto

Quote Originally Posted by k3Ck
    Beatle Adventure Racing

the best racing game that no1 played

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0327-4476-8274-1304
    Well, the last non-local show I went to was Streetlight Manifesto with The Stitch-Up and Suburban Legends. That show was AMAZING. I still can't fathom how incredible that night was. I'm going to go see them again on the 13th and it shall be even more incredible.

Now, the actual last show I went to was a Whole Wheat Bread show down in Ybor. The Pants played with them that night, and it was a pretty good show, besides the fact that the venue sucked. It was technically a bar, but they would let you in if you're under 21. The only problem was that if you are under 21, you can not exit and re-enter the building. You had to sit in this smoke filled bar with limited seating. Other than that, the show was awesome, and I can't wait 'till Saturday when I am playing a show.

My Games: WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, LoZ:TP, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Rayman Raving Rabids 2

My VC: Kirby 64: Crystal Shards,Pokemon Snap, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Toejam and Earl, Toejam and Earl 2: Panic on Funkitron

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwii00
    Floyd...here are the pics. you asked for from my U2 experience

Those are some great shots. I envy you deeply for not only going to a U2 concert but sitting front row at one.
    Come Together.

Member #
    Friends
    3080-8261-2528-7278
    Floydd...we must have similar tastes in music judging by your likeness for U2 and how I just flipped when I saw your sig. I love the Beatles. Just as much as U2. Yay for similar interests. haha
    "An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals. That's all."- Shigeru Miyamoto

Quote Originally Posted by k3Ck
    Beatle Adventure Racing

the best racing game that no1 played

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, haha. Beatles are one of the best, if not the best. And U2 is pretty good too, my favorite song by them is Bad. In my opinion the most original (and might I add best) music was from the 60's to the eary 80's. Now a days its hard to find something new, and groundbreaking. Though I might suggest The Fratellis, they're different from the whole mainstream crowd. But its good to see another person with the same taste in music as me.
    Come Together.

Ads