I do have a couple of comments:
- There is no point to having Bubastis in the movie. In the comic it's appearance relates to Veidt's genetic research, which is something he's not doing in the movie. So it kind of has no place at all and it feels a little bit forced.
- The "hallelujah!" song was a poor choice for the scene where it appeared. It took away from the seriousness of it, quite a lot.
- I didn't like the fact that in the movie they actually saw themselves as a group called "the Watchmen".
Spoiler Alert!- There was no way to sympathize with Ozy, which made the revelation of his actions much less impacting. All throughout the movie he seemed like an arrogant businessman. This is strongly different from the novel in which throughout you are led to respect Veidt and consider him a model of human perfection.
- Also, did the Comedian shoot Kennedy? I was confused at that part.
- Last thing. I think the one thing that I liked in the movie loads better was the development of Dan's character. I liked how the death of Rorscharch led him to break down and give attitude to Veidt. In the comic it felt like the only thing he got was Laurie, while in the movie he also got balls.