WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164

Mike Judge to Bring Back Beavis and Butt-Head

Another returning series?

Will it be as good as it was?
    Creator Mike Judge has reportedly outlined 30 new episodes for a possible primetime return to MTV.

It has been over 12-years since Beavis and Butt-Head were airing new episodes on MTV, but most people can still instantly recognize the unique “huh huh, huh huh” laugh of Butt-Head, or the “fire, fire!” cries from Beavis. The show produced 200 episodes over seven seasons, a feature movie, and now it seems that the trash talking duo are about to make their TV comeback on the network that made them- and creator Mike Judge- famous.

Since the end of the series, Judge has been a busy guy. He wrote and directed several movies including the cult classics Office Space and Idiocracy, he created King of the Hill and has leant his voice to several animated shows. The guy has been busy. Now, according to Reviewniverse, Judge is hard at work to bring back Beavis and Butt-Head for a slot on MTV’s new primetime lineup.

Recently MTV has begun to limit their once rampant slew of reality shows like the recently cancelled The Hills, in favor of scripted programming like The Hard Times of RJ Berger.

According to the report, Judge will keep the original show’s low budget look, and the format will remain true to the original episodes, where Beavis and Butt-Head comment on music videos. The show will feature current music videos, but the format will be the same.

No word yet on when the show might air.
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/enterta...and-butt-head/

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6666-5590-3447-6777
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Another returning series?

Will it be as good as it was?
    Creator Mike Judge has reportedly outlined 30 new episodes for a possible primetime return to MTV.

It has been over 12-years since Beavis and Butt-Head were airing new episodes on MTV, but most people can still instantly recognize the unique “huh huh, huh huh” laugh of Butt-Head, or the “fire, fire!” cries from Beavis. The show produced 200 episodes over seven seasons, a feature movie, and now it seems that the trash talking duo are about to make their TV comeback on the network that made them- and creator Mike Judge- famous.

Since the end of the series, Judge has been a busy guy. He wrote and directed several movies including the cult classics Office Space and Idiocracy, he created King of the Hill and has leant his voice to several animated shows. The guy has been busy. Now, according to Reviewniverse, Judge is hard at work to bring back Beavis and Butt-Head for a slot on MTV’s new primetime lineup.

Recently MTV has begun to limit their once rampant slew of reality shows like the recently cancelled The Hills, in favor of scripted programming like The Hard Times of RJ Berger.

According to the report, Judge will keep the original show’s low budget look, and the format will remain true to the original episodes, where Beavis and Butt-Head comment on music videos. The show will feature current music videos, but the format will be the same.

No word yet on when the show might air.
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/enterta...and-butt-head/
    Dude You just made my day. Thanks for the news!!!! I love Beavis and Butthead, and Mike Judge is the man!!!!!!!!
    I went to Wiiso .com this place is lame and noone chats here anymore! Good bye. meet me at wiiso, it's better!

Member #
    Friends
    6666-5590-3447-6777
    And of course it will be excellent like it was! Why wouldn't it? This is the best returning series ever known to history!
    I went to Wiiso .com this place is lame and noone chats here anymore! Good bye. meet me at wiiso, it's better!

Member #
    Friends
    hate to be a pout, but I think it's gonna SUCK hard like with the 2006 revamp of 1997 claymation show "Celebrtiy Deathmatch" (MY GOD!!!!!!!!!)

Member #
    Friends
    1818-3776-3181-7590
    It could be good... I wan´t to see what they will say abut a Justin Bieber video hahaha xD...
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    i'm glad but it's gotta be the mood for that humor. someday thanks

Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldo View Post
    hate to be a pout, but I think it's gonna SUCK hard like with the 2006 revamp of 1997 claymation show "Celebrtiy Deathmatch" (MY GOD!!!!!!!!!)
    I adopt a "Wait and see" policy to most TV series. Then I judge.
    Dismissing it as crap from the start is wrong

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldo View Post
    I adopt a "Wait and see" policy to most TV series. Then I judge.
    Dismissing it as crap from the start is wrong
    I was like you with a "wait and see policy" when I was hyped up for the Celebritiy Deathmatch revamp back around '05 thinking it was going 2 be good... then when I finally saw it I was like "Good god WHY!!!!!!" Don't even get me started on those horrible games based of it.

I don't trust anything MTV or even viacom puts out these days since most of it is jus overhyped Jeresy Shore and teen crock star crap.

End of rant.

Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Splash_King likes this.

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Kings Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ... Holy ****! That sneak peek made my day. I've got my hopes high for Judge's success now, that's for sure.~ My thanks for posting, Prinny.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads