tried the demo. Eh.
Microforum has announced today that it will finally be releasing its very popular game Kyotokei on WiiWare in Europe on September 15. The game was already released in North America on August 11. The arcade shoot’em up tells the story of magic brothers Kyo and Kei, who are the only people who can stop powerful witch Rika, who has invaded the peaceful land of Estaria with her army of monster minions. Use your aura of protection to absorb the enemy spells and unleash their power all at once in a bid to take down the evil ones. The adventure takes you across cold mountains, gloomy swamps, dangerous lava-filled caves and much more. Here are some of the game’s main features, courtesy of Microforum, that will soon be enjoyed by European Wii owners:
- highly detailed pixel-art graphics
- fast and smooth action at 60 frames per second
- 2 player cooperative multiplayer
- 5 levels with different environments
- 5 huge multi-phase bosses
- Wii Remote, Classic Controller and Nintendo GameCube Controller support