Little Big Planet as a racer? Neat. I'm not a big indie game/Wii Ware guy, but this looks like it's worth $15.
Finnish developer RedLynx announced today that its bringing side-scrolling racing game MotoHeroz to WiiWare on September 15. The highly anticipated race will be released simultaneously in Europe and the Americas, for a cost of 1500 Wii Points.
Here are some of the game’s main features courtesy of RedLynx:“We couldn’t be more excited to be bringing MotoHeroz to WiiWare,” said Tero Virtala, CEO of RedLynx. “With its rich mix of single player gameplay, local multiplayer, and online challenges, we think we have delivered one of the most complete gaming experiences in the downloadable console space. Now it’s time to let the gamers try it out and decide for themselves.”
- Single-player story mode with rich characters and lush environments
- Two-to-four-player party mode that's easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Daily online competition based on Global and Friend-based Leader Boards
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
- Simple but effective physics that deliver an addictive gameplay experience