LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I move & melee... about 1 in 4 kills are melee'd. I always sprint so you never see me coming.

most of the time I usually rock the Sigmus 9 or a shotgun. But I'm very handy with grenades.
    Die.NoMight! aka Merk[OG] (Original Goldeneye)

007 FC: 2981-3979-4497

It's all in the name.

Member #
    Friends
    there are a few sniper spots on every level that are nearly undetectable. especially based on character uniform. Nothing worse than playing industrial and having on the white snow camo and your idiot team wants to stay in the dark areas where they glow......

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Merk Swift View Post
    I move & melee... about 1 in 4 kills are melee'd. I always sprint so you never see me coming.

most of the time I usually rock the Sigmus 9 or a shotgun. But I'm very handy with grenades.
    As simple as it is, that strategy can be very effective. I've tried doing that, but I end up missing the melee and looking like a dumbass. Its really hard to play against people with your play style who are good at what they do. My only hope is to catch you running around a corner and gun you down before you can line up a shotgun shot.

I play with assault rifles. I try to find a good spot, peer off into the distance and catch someone. But I excel in medium distance encounters.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post

As simple as it is, that strategy can be very effective. I've tried doing that, but I end up missing the melee and looking like a dumbass. Its really hard to play against people with your play style who are good at what they do. My only hope is to catch you running around a corner and gun you down before you can line up a shotgun shot.

I play with assault rifles. I try to find a good spot, peer off into the distance and catch someone. But I excel in medium distance encounters.
    Honestly though I tend to use the Sigmus 9 more than shotguns.. so if I can't catch you off guard by running up to you and throwing a melee (I rarely ever miss..) then I typically just reflex sight them and pop a headshot. Works well in levels like Facility where there are long stretch hallways combined with close-quarter combat. Running down the halls BAM! melee... running, BAM! melee.. reach the long hall, pause, reflex sight, POP! headshot.. continue running..
    Die.NoMight! aka Merk[OG] (Original Goldeneye)

007 FC: 2981-3979-4497

It's all in the name.

Member #
    Friends

I'm 99% sure I've played against you. And I hated it. When I saw your name I kept thinking "melee". Now I know why.

I hate melee, partly because everytime I get close enough to another player to do it, my remote screws up and I get the circle with slash through it on the screen. (Any ideas on this??)
    Last edited by CALE109; 01-07-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    FC: 4163-0418-1190
    Facebook: Cale Worley (mention GoldenEye in friend request)

Member #
    Friends
    7310-8134-8531-7781
    The melee sucks with the wiimote, as you cant turn fast enough around. That and you have to shake it. If you love to melee, use a classic controller or a gamecube controller. You do lose the awesome aiming power of the wiimote though.

p.s. Biobooster gadget will make it so you don't die with one melee hit too

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom007 View Post
    The melee sucks with the wiimote, as you cant turn fast enough around. That and you have to shake it. If you love to melee, use a classic controller or a gamecube controller. You do lose the awesome aiming power of the wiimote though.

oh!!! i wondered why some fools wouldnt die with a pistol whip and then they kill me after i thought they would be dead.

change ur controls on the wiimote to have it where the down buttom is the melee. thats how i have mine, and shake the nunchuck to reload. best setup imo

Member #
    Friends
    7310-8134-8531-7781
    I will have to give that a shot! Thanks the biobooster will also save you against one hit kill sniper shots, except for the head. Don't leave home without it!

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCompany View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom007 View Post

oh!!! i wondered why some fools wouldnt die with a pistol whip and then they kill me after i thought they would be dead.

change ur controls on the wiimote to have it where the down buttom is the melee. thats how i have mine, and shake the nunchuck to reload. best setup imo
    Yeah, down button melee is the best. Honestly that's how I've had it set up on every shooter for the Wii since COD3.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Dok
    Member #
    Friends
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    Always moving & shooting. My mid-range fighting needs some work, though.
    Outpost - Conservative sniping (if its apparent that the opposing team is bad) or aggressive w/ AR.
    Facility - Aggressive w/ SMG.
    Sewer - Aggressive w/ SMG or Shotgun.
    Nightclub - Aggressive w/ SMG or AR.
    Industrial - Aggressive w/ SMG.
    Station - Offensive sniping or aggressive w/ AR.
    Docks- Aggressive w/ AR or offensive sniping when the opposing team camps that one room.
    Jungle - Offensive sniping or aggressive w/ AR.
    Archives - Aggressive w/ Shotgun.

I play with the gamecube controller because I cannot find my rechargable batteries. Otherwise I am quite comfortable playing with the wiimote.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

Ads