LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The have you seen me online thread.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0007-0007-0007-0007
    Sssshhhn, quiet you.
    I'm still stuck with the sigmus 9.
    One more lvl till the anova.
    Koopa - Be prepared to kill plumbers!

Member #
    Friends
    0001-0002-0003-0004
    @RedCrow The Sigmus 9? Really? Dude, the Terralyte III is better than the Sigmus 9. If you only have one more level until the Anova, then you should have figured that out by now. Put a Reflex Sight on the Terralyte III and you have a heck of an assault rifle. As for SMGs, the Vargen and whichever one has the 40-round clip are considered the best two, at least before the strata is unlocked if nothing else.
    @Yoshi777 The Masterton is pretty good, as is the Ivana, but I think they are pretty much tied, depending on circumstances. Masterton is best for shorter ranges, although it has a much larger range than the other shotguns due to its rapid-fire ability, allowing it to be pretty good at mid-range and even at long-range somewhat. It's also great for kill streaks, since nearly every shot or two kills someone if it hits. The Ivana is better for accuracy, and thus for mid-range and long-range (some people are even really good with it at short-range), but it doesn't grant a kill as often in some cases, meaning you are more likely to get kill streaks if most of your kills are at mid-range or long-range. You also have to reload more often due to the amount of bullets that are often fired by the time the target is killed, so you are left vulnerable more often. It basically depends on what you are best with, what you prefer, and how you are doing at the time. Sometimes I do better with certain guns, whereas sometimes I do better with other guns in the same situation. It mostly depends on preference and skill.
    Current Goldeneye Username: Shike
    FC: 3591-7009-2161
    Current Level: 29, almost 30

WARNING: I have a Berserk Button http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../BerserkButton. How is it avoided? Don't be a pain in the neck! :P

"PWNED!" - me
    "You just got 1-UPed!" - me
    "SUCKER!!" - me
    "OHMYGOSHBUGEYES!! O.O" - me when commenting on a webcomic that involves a bug-eyed character.
    "...dang you... (or something like that)" - me
    " *sigh* Ihateyou(whatever pissed me off)Ihateyousomuch..." - me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shike View Post
    @Yoshi777 The Masterton is pretty good, as is the Ivana, but I think they are pretty much tied, depending on circumstances. Masterton is best for shorter ranges, although it has a much larger range than the other shotguns due to its rapid-fire ability, allowing it to be pretty good at mid-range and even at long-range somewhat. It's also great for kill streaks, since nearly every shot or two kills someone if it hits. The Ivana is better for accuracy, and thus for mid-range and long-range (some people are even really good with it at short-range), but it doesn't grant a kill as often in some cases, meaning you are more likely to get kill streaks if most of your kills are at mid-range or long-range. You also have to reload more often due to the amount of bullets that are often fired by the time the target is killed, so you are left vulnerable more often. It basically depends on what you are best with, what you prefer, and how you are doing at the time. Sometimes I do better with certain guns, whereas sometimes I do better with other guns in the same situation. It mostly depends on preference and skill.
    you should also consider the ammo for each gun as well. To me the masterton runs out of ammo much faster than any other gun, and at times I have more fun using my Wolfe on archives rather than my masterton.

Member #
    Friends
    0007-0007-0007-0007
    @RedCrow The Sigmus 9? Really? Dude, the Terralyte III is better than the Sigmus 9. If you only have one more level until the Anova, then you should have figured that out by now. Put a Reflex Sight on the Terralyte III and you have a heck of an assault rifle. As for SMGs, the Vargen and whichever one has the 40-round clip are considered the best two, at least before the strata is unlocked if nothing else.
    The terra is about the same as the sigmus 9 actually. they way i see it (i could be wrong), the terra gives a bit more damage perclip, but the sigmus shoots faster. Also i like the sound a silent sigmus makes.That said i do switch back between those two most of the time.

As for the vargen, it has no range nor accuracy. The stauger is okay, but too slow for my taste. In any case neither beats out either the sigmus9 or the terra.

Member #
    Friends
    0001-0002-0003-0004
    @RedCrow Wanna bet? I found out my friend was really good with the Stauger, and he has a heck of a reputation for other similar things, so I tried it and began doing even better than before (Reflex Sight on of course). I finally got the Vargen, and although you may think it has no range or accuracy, it's actually better than you think. It has a REALLY high rate of fire, the biggest clip of all the guns in the game, is even better with the Reflex Sight equipped (Silencer for Conflict, Golden Gun, or other free-for-all modes), and is basically a really good gun to have. The Sigmus 9 is good, its power is lower, its clip is smaller, and its accuracy is worse as well. The rate of fire is the only thing better about it, and rate of fire doesn't exactly tell you how well you can kill people. After all, I have unloaded a whole clip from the normal Sigmus (not the Sigmus 9) on a guy and he still lived to kill me while I reloaded. I can take out somebody else in maybe ten shots with the Terralyte. Heck, I've done better with the AK-47 than I have with the Sigmus. And I can CERTAINLY do better with the Stouger or Vargen than I can with the Sigmus 9. I've actually pulled a nine-kill-streak with the HAWKSMAN. A FREAKING PISTOL. IN INDUSTRIAL. IN HEROES MODE. Sometimes, it's how you use the gun. And sometimes, it really is just the gun. Sorry I went off on a tangent that began to make little sense. XD

WARNING: I have a Berserk Button http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../BerserkButton. How is it avoided? Don't be a pain in the neck! :P

"PWNED!" - me
    "SUCKER!!" - me
    "OHMYGOSHBUGEYES!! O.O" - me when commenting on a webcomic that involves a bug-eyed character.

Member #
    Friends
    0007-0007-0007-0007
    Well the normal sigmus only has 20 bullets, so you had better be accurate.
    As for the Stauger and vargen, to each it's own i guess.

Member #
    Friends
    @shike.

though i CAN use the vargen and the stuager for great streaks (great for me being 10+)....i find if used properly the stig9 (h+k mp5) is amazing....

and that aside...... why do you talk about the terra etc with reflex sights?

the acog scope is the way to go with terra, or any other weapon that takes it! the accuracy and sight range is increased to the extent it nearly makes the terra a sniper rifle on single shot.

but i ask because i dont know how others are. did you forget the acog scope? or do you work better with the reflex?

and finally to anyone who likes to use sigmus (mp5 mini), unless you are in pistol range then dont fire a clip at anyone.... select burst mode and use the gun to its full potential and DONT FORGET your acog scope if you can

Member #
    Friends
    0007-0007-0007-0007
    ACOG only works for me on outpost.
    On every other map i prefer either the silencer or the reflex.With the laster being the third option.

And since we are already going off the thread, i want to add that i somehow managed to do better then break even (overall) whilst clearing the gun proficiencies, at times i even managed the 2:1 K/D bonus (on goldeneye mode though). Until today i couln't be bothered. The Torka is a beatch, the PP9 is almost doable, and you can actually kill people quite fast with the hawksman. Still, by the end i was glad it was over with.
    Last edited by Koopa007; 01-12-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0001-0002-0003-0004
    I haven't unlocked the ACOG scope yet. Duh. I'm only level 31, although my signature down there says different at the moment.

"PWNED!" - me
    "SUCKER!!" - me

Member #
    Friends
    @shike.... duh...i completely forgot to look incase you had a siggy :P

ah well...

as for the pistols crow.....

i love em, i use them all the time when in the middle of fights.

hawksman- love it and with and extended clip (19 rounds) and hh i can take out a whole team camping a room- i admit its not often- but doable for me proves how good the gun is.

kunara- got to love it, just dont expect to spray a clip and hit anything lower than a passing seagull.

torka- small clip- but practically as strong as a hawksman- stick an extended clip with hh again and it can get you out of all sorts of trouble.

p99- a 20 round extended clip with hh can take out anyone if you remember to strafe..... but lets be honest if in the middle of a battle, firing it against a dude wearing armour and and using bb makes it feel like a water pistol at times.

forgot about the wolfe there- im too low lvl - only 36, but ive used it plenty of times in the single player. i respect the gun, but it doesnt suit my style. getting my profiencies on it will take some adjusting.

currently maxing my sigmus with acog, waited for the scope to do it then ak- having fun, but if i try it silenced you have to hit them with it to hurt them lol..... wish i could silence my ak though.

Mod edit: No double posting.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 01-13-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Ads