LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yeah, that happened to me once while I was hero and I got both of them.. My questions is why do you get less XP for a hero on hero kill (25) vs a regular hero kill (50)? I think if you're risking your butt to be the hero you should at least get more points per kill especially on their hero!

Friend Codes
    BO:4416-0216-6199
    Check out my youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Shppt2kyll?feature=mhum

Check out codwiiTV: http://www.youtube.com/user/codwiiTV

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    Probably because your weapon is more powerful, so its easier to kill the hero when you're a hero?
    56-BlackEcho: 2253 0769 9420: lvl 56

WC Chat: http://www.chatzy.com/946665897589

Member #
    Friends

Heroes Idea

I also have noticed many matches where a team doesn't spawn a hero. Maybe this will encourage more people to activate the hero.
    -As hero its pretty easy to get a 3, or 5 kill streak with your stronger weapon / higher health.
    -This can give you more points in less time then finding and eliminating a hero yourself.
    -If you have a good strategy, many enemies will walk right to you when your hero.
    -More heroes spawning equals more xp for everyone.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CM4 View Post
    ok so i just started getting into heroes because i found
    1 a lot of people go there late at night
    2. it's fun
    3. i can get a lot of xp
    4. it's fun

but i do have a few questions about the game and was hoping someone who's been playing a while could clarify for me

What is the benefit of becoming the hero? I constantly end up in games where the other team must be neglecting to become the hero. While i usually get around five kills on average once i become the hero it still doesn't equal the 10 points they get for eventually killing me. Not to mention i never turn down becoming the hero , but it seems the other team isn't activating their hero as much., so why would i be a coward and ignore the hero activation. Its a very non hero type of move. Look at the hero kills at the end of the game... how many times its activated will determine the winner. The other team will have live 7 to 9 hero kills and we will have 3 or 4...mathematically making it difficult to win... I thought maybe its the game trying to even the playing field, but no its not because I was in there with a level 56 and they rarely activated it. Its not like they just survived because you know when they are in there. So why do people do lame stuff like this and how is this avoided.

Next is a tactical question. I play run up in your face style, forget sitting back. Running into fights that i know i shouldn't. So my team mates must hate me when i become the hero because they want to take a defensive position but i don't. So is it common knowledge that the hero should fortify himself or is it all preference? Would you be mad at the hero if he played like a maniac?

Have you ever been in a stalemate where everyone is denying to be the hero? I have
    heros are stronger so they kill with less bullets.
    few reasons to not be hero: more xp killing 20 people then 2 heros, dont want to be bulls eyed, dont want you to leave from ass kicking, dont like the hero, dont see the offer.\
    if the other team wont use heros and my team is feeding them i ususal just take the hero to a corner and try keep point away from them a.l.a.p.

as for what to do with the hero is up to the player i like to use heros to stimulate the gameplay or bring the fight to me.

Member #
    Friends
    The other day I had the option on archives to become bond. So I throw out my 2 proxies from my original loadout into strategic spots and then accept my bond invite. So...I throw out my 3 that you get with him!! Not 30 sec. later I get the option to spawn bond again? So I was like ok? and hit the accept button again and get 3 more proxies!!! So I had like 7 to 8 laid out all over the place, 'twas awesome just kicking back and getting them freeones fir a good minute.....lol

I can't wait to be hero myself cuz all that power and everyone coming right to you on a platter....gotta love it. Plus I have killer strategies on industrial, archives, docks, and nightclub. My thinking is this "just spawned my friends now come get some!"

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    6902-7328-3834-1330
    whenever i play this mode I only spawn as a hero if the other team is doing it. Normally in team conflict, I use silenced weapons and try not to make my presence known if you know what I mean, so showing myself to the other team & putting a huge target on my back doesn't sound appealing to me. I'm just not very good at being the hero. It just doesn't go well with my play-style imo. So basically the only reason I would spawn as the hero is to avoid feeling like an ass.

Don't get me wrong it's a cool game mode, and I don't have a problem with playing it. I'll usually end up playing team conflict though.

Goldeneye 007 FC: 2086 9368 2239
    Name Tag: Private Eye
    Level 47

Member #
    Friends
    hey, i play heroes all the time, im lvl 37 my user name is A C E, with spaces. no one i have seen is this, im sure i have played with a lot of you guys, i pretty much just join randomly, but i would like to get a friend base so the freakin hosts dont quit and ruin my xp, so if you would like to add me, my code is

105 099 862 265.

thanx guys

jason

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I dont spawn as hero for most of the above mentioned reasons. I hate the idea of everyone in the game knowing my exact position, its like the hunter becoming the hunted... Also I know the weapons are awesome but in most cases I have to practice a bit with a new firearm or gadget before I get good at using them. The Masterson for example, runs dry super fast and the Bond rifle has a scope which Im not use to using. But Ive only played Hero a few times...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Whoops... went way off topic...

My tactic now is find and kill the hero by any means. I am a novice to heroes and rarely play the hero but that's probably going to change now.

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297 MethLepard's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8108-7585-8132-1267

Thumbs up

I melee'd a hero for the fist time today, Pretty cool you get 60 pts.
    Want to kill me? Golden Eye FC 1346 2972 8747 don't worry I'm not a meth addict.

Ads