Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Campers

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

ninja turtle team

Just curious if anyone has played the ninja turtle team of leonardo, raphael, donatello, michelangelo? If so what are your thoughts....also there's nothing wrong with either sniping or run n gun. Its all in what style u play...I can do both...depends on where I'm at but am the sniper most times on my team...can't handle getting sniped, don't be in an open area cause ill take u out everytime.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardo78 View Post
    Just curious if anyone has played the ninja turtle team of leonardo, raphael, donatello, michelangelo? If so what are your thoughts....also there's nothing wrong with either sniping or run n gun. Its all in what style u play...I can do both...depends on where I'm at but am the sniper most times on my team...can't handle getting sniped, don't be in an open area cause ill take u out everytime.

Off topic, but I can't help myself - those names are awesome. I wouldn't even mind losing to you guys just so I can see the names. haha Nice.
    FC: 4163-0418-1190
    Facebook: Cale Worley (mention GoldenEye in friend request)

Member #
    Friends
    Cale thanks - yah we tried to think of something different for a long time once we all leveled up high and played as a team regularly. My old name was Lawman fyi but that was when I was lowere leveled. What level r u by the way? Ill post my code on here later today since a lot of times I play alone but if I play team get stuck with guys who don't know how to play as a team (once had 2 other teammates climb in the same tower as me on outpost so much for using a silencer lol)

Member #
    Friends
    Just to add too the funny or annoying thing is there is usually absolutely no way we ever can finish a game as a team unless one of us is host. People quit all the time on us. I would like to see peoples faces though when the teams pop up and your staring at 4 high level guys and you got single digits on ur team lol. Those games r usually over in about 3 minutes lol

Member #
    Friends
    I have the same host quitting problem, especially if I'm having a good sniper game (rare). My FC is in my signature.
    FC: 4163-0418-1190
    Facebook: Cale Worley (mention GoldenEye in friend request)

Member #
    Friends
    Ill get u mine in a sec. But I gotta say rich don't hate cause u can't snipe or stay hidden...if it were that easy everyone would do it with ease. Like I said u gonna call a marine sniper a pussy and say he has no talent? Doubt it. Quit your whining and if you were any good you would be able to locate who sniped you after the first shot or kill and go kill them without being seen. I can't even say try to play me but if u ever somehow get a squad of anti campers good luck. That's the chess match of golden eye. Only we got a great mix of all types of players on my team. U won't even come close so good luck anti camping. Plus there's only a few boards where u can camp out anyway so who gives a crap?

Dok
    Member #
    Friends
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    Just curious if anyone has played the ninja turtle team of leonardo, raphael, donatello, michelangelo? If so what are your thoughts....also there's nothing wrong with either sniping or run n gun. Its all in what style u play...I can do both...depends on where I'm at but am the sniper most times on my team...can't handle getting sniped, don't be in an open area cause ill take u out everytime. I'm so good dude!!11!

Just to add too the funny or annoying thing is there is usually absolutely no way we ever can finish a game as a team unless one of us is host. People quit all the time on us. I would like to see peoples faces though when the teams pop up and your staring at 4 high level guys and you got single digits on ur team lol. Those games r usually over in about 3 minutes lol
    I can beat bad players! lol!!!

Ill get u mine in a sec. But I gotta say rich don't hate cause u can't snipe or stay hidden...if it were that easy everyone would do it with ease. Like I said u gonna call a marine sniper a pussy and say he has no talent? Doubt it. Quit your whining and if you were any good you would be able to locate who sniped you after the first shot or kill and go kill them without being seen. I can't even say try to play me but if u ever somehow get a squad of anti campers good luck. That's the chess match of golden eye. Only we got a great mix of all types of players on my team. U won't even come close so good luck anti camping. Plus there's only a few boards where u can camp out anyway so who gives a crap?
    Hey! Look at me!
    What I got out of it.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

Member #
    Friends
    Dok not sure what all that is about but I really don't care what u got out of my posts. I've played u before and wasn't real impressed I remember that. As far as beating bad players call it what u want. I never said I beat up on bad players just stating what happens when u play us. Get urself a team that can compete with the turtles and then u can chime in. I don't care about single conflict either cause I always take 1 2 or 3 in that also and all that is is kill quicker then getting killed.

Dok
    Member #
    Friends
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardo78 View Post
    Dok not sure what all that is about but I really don't care what u got out of my posts. I've played u before and wasn't real impressed I remember that. As far as beating bad players call it what u want. I never said I beat up on bad players just stating what happens when u play us. Get urself a team that can compete with the turtles and then u can chime in. I don't care about single conflict either cause I always take 1 2 or 3 in that also and all that is is kill quicker then getting killed.My e-peen is bigger.
    Eh, what? If you say so.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

Member #
    Friends
    0431-6035-5883-3948
    I played a couple of the TMNT team. I think it was Raph and Mich. They worked pretty well as a team, and they stuck together a lot. I didn't think they were that tough, but you could tell they had something worked out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads