LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62

Thread: Anti-Campers

  1. #41
    WiiChat Member leonardo78's Avatar
    Member #
    79726
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    40
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Dok by the way it was fun dominating your "team"...tell your hack cheater friend candence to man up and play with the guns he's earned and not the prox mines and last act he hacked to get like a pussy...funny thing is ur team of shitty hacks could only beat us in one game...maybeu guys need to update your cheat codes u friggin dorks
    Level: 41

    Friend code: 3176-1064-1478

    Team: ninja turtle team (leonardo)

  2. #42
    WiiChat Member CALE109's Avatar
    Member #
    78411
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    79
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by brittany33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CALE109 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merk Swift View Post
    and I just make my rounds.. BAM! melee...
    Haha.

    I don't "camp" like sit in one place and wait for players to randomly walk in front of me. But since I play the objective-based games (GoldenEye, Black Box) I do tend to 'patrol' one or two areas. Well, except Facility. I am a sit-still certified camper on that map. Its the only map I can effectively use a shotgun in, and I gotta gain the experience on it somehow.
    Where do you camp? Under the stairs on that awning thingy?
    If you want to know, then come find me.
    FC: 4163-0418-1190
    Facebook: Cale Worley (mention GoldenEye in friend request)

  3. #43
    Dok
    Dok is offline
    so cute Dok's Avatar
    Member #
    79398
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    87
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardo78 View Post
    Dok by the way it was fun dominating your "team"...tell your hack cheater friend candence to man up and play with the guns he's earned and not the prox mines and last act he hacked to get like a pussy...funny thing is ur team of shitty hacks could only beat us in one game...maybeu guys need to update your cheat codes u friggin dorks
    Yes. You are clearly beyond me in talent. How could I ever hope to be competitive in a game against you, when your abilities are so very far above my own? You demonstrated remarkable skill in those games. You're by far the best player I've ever played against.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

  4. #44
    WiiChat Member leonardo78's Avatar
    Member #
    79726
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    40
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yah and the funny thing is I use that nice big cabela orange shotgun on ur team. When u can use that with skill then u will be on my level.
    Level: 41

    Friend code: 3176-1064-1478

    Team: ninja turtle team (leonardo)

  5. #45
    Agent Cok FG21's Avatar
    Member #
    80153
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Juan, P.R.
    Posts
    53
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2141-2206-5969-5330
    I don't have a problem with campers either, is part of a playing style. If there's a sniper on a team or you choose a sniper rifle to play, what do you expect?

    Red Screen : 3850-1588-9573


  6. #46
    Level 56 Blackecho's Avatar
    Member #
    79707
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    182
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    I got the Toros yeasterday and have spent a nice couple of days 'camping/sniping' to get the weapon proficiencies. Shame about the lack of silencer though.
    56-BlackEcho: 2253 0769 9420: lvl 56


    WC Chat: http://www.chatzy.com/946665897589

  7. #47
    is really cool brittany33's Avatar
    Member #
    80029
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    105
    Friends
    31
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0138-1405-5671-3520
    Oh, Ill find you

    Quote Originally Posted by CALE109 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brittany33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CALE109 View Post

    Haha.

    I don't "camp" like sit in one place and wait for players to randomly walk in front of me. But since I play the objective-based games (GoldenEye, Black Box) I do tend to 'patrol' one or two areas. Well, except Facility. I am a sit-still certified camper on that map. Its the only map I can effectively use a shotgun in, and I gotta gain the experience on it somehow.
    Where do you camp? Under the stairs on that awning thingy?
    If you want to know, then come find me.

  8. #48
    WiiChat Member Snikmorder's Avatar
    Member #
    79904
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    46
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    like most said its different strokes for different folks. I mostly play heros and the majority of the time Im a camper depending on the level. If Im on the outpost Im upstairs to the back. If im not their I kill evryone to get their. the archives im in the small room upstairs with 2 other team members. the memorial upstairs where the green lights are. and if im on the MI6 team and am the hero with proxy mines you bet I will cover my back with mines and shoot from the front. other levels I will run and gun. but if you dont like being shot in the head than you wont like me I get at least 6 headshot kills a game.

  9. #49
    WiiChat Member leonardo78's Avatar
    Member #
    79726
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    40
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Cale it was good finally getting u on with all 3 of us on one team. Gotta admit that was just total domination! Bad thing is I wished we played better competition and a real test like another team. I think that's why our guy jujmped off when we were host just to see if we could get better guys against us. But it was fun and next time all 4 of us are on hopefully u can join up again
    Level: 41

    Friend code: 3176-1064-1478

    Team: ninja turtle team (leonardo)

  10. #50
    WiiChat Member HomerS742's Avatar
    Member #
    75874
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    85
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CALE109 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merk Swift View Post
    and I just make my rounds.. BAM! melee...
    Haha.

    I don't "camp" like sit in one place and wait for players to randomly walk in front of me. But since I play the objective-based games (GoldenEye, Black Box) I do tend to 'patrol' one or two areas. Well, except Facility. I am a sit-still certified camper on that map. Its the only map I can effectively use a shotgun in, and I gotta gain the experience on it somehow.
    OH! OH! OH!!! I know where you camp in that level. We're usually on the same team though, so I can't take advantage of it. lol We need to join up more often on there. I have been playing a lot of Heroes lately to get EXP. I don't tend to do GoldenEye as much. If I'm not already in a group though I will join you the next time you send an invite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. GoldenEye will stop campers
    By DBloke in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:53 PM
  2. New Social Group - anti weegee unit
    By gamemasta in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:28 PM
  3. New Social Group - anti tails doll unit
    By spyro king in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 07:07 PM
  4. Ummm...Campers Today...
    By Xepher__ in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:55 PM
  5. Couldn't Preorder? Don't worry!
    By teqguy in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 06:23 PM

Search tags for this page

goldeneye docks camp
,

goldeneye wii camper

,

goldeneye wii campers

,

goldeneye wii docks

,

goldeneye wii docks campers

,

goldeneye wii hiding spots

,

goldeneye wii online facility camping spots

,

wii 007 best camping spots

,

wii goldeneye campers

,

wii goldeneye camping

,

wii goldeneye hiding spots

,

wii goldeneye online multiplayer camping spots

Click on a term to search for related topics.