Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gaining XP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6902-7328-3834-1330
    eh i got the vargen but i think i like my good ol' terralite better. more power, accuracy & range, ya know? but yeah i still have the kunnara v, drumhead, and ACOG scope to look foward to soon, so coolio.

Goldeneye 007 FC: 2086 9368 2239
    Name Tag: Private Eye
    Level 47

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297 MethLepard's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8108-7585-8132-1267
    I needed 55 xp points to get to lvl 33 last night. I couldn't do it, after an hour I played 8 games and and the host quit 8 times. getting sick of it.
    Want to kill me? Golden Eye FC 1346 2972 8747 don't worry I'm not a meth addict.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MethLepard View Post
    I needed 55 xp points to get to lvl 33 last night. I couldn't do it, after an hour I played 8 games and and the host quit 8 times. getting sick of it.
    that's pretty harsh man, hope you have better luck today.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyjones View Post
    Dok sobrave...I believe you've killed me in the past...

I simply don't believe "most reloads" is possible at this point...or the "Improvise" accolade.

And what about expansion packs? Are we ever going to get new areas to play? It can't be that hard, right?

FC 5342 7874 1364
    I just got the reloaded accolade today by using the drumhead shotgun, I think it worked because it considered each shell a reload.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MethLepard View Post

BTW, when you get the Vargen, make sure you put on heavy hitter also if you can afford it put on the bigger clip. It burns through ammo really fast.
    The extended clip has a glitch which causes you to lose ammo when you run over another Vargen on the ground. It has 40 in the clip I believe, and it's a great gun to practice burst firing with. HH is a good idea, but since both HH and Hi Cap are in gadget slot 2 you couldn't use them both anyways...

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    since we talkin bout guns and attachments, im at lvl 24 so gunna get the terralite soon enuff, is it better than the stauger? used the tera a few times wen piked up its jus so big D: and is the laser pointer of any use, just gives away your position dont it?
    Pain.[+]
    Goldeneye FC: 4757-1884-5644
    Lvl 36

"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

~Pain Is Inevitable

Dok
    Member #
    Friends
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    HH is a good idea, but since both HH and Hi Cap are in gadget slot 2 you couldn't use them both anyways...
    Hi-Cap is actually gadget one, so you could use them both.

since we talkin bout guns and attachments, im at lvl 24 so gunna get the terralite soon enuff, is it better than the stauger? used the tera a few times wen piked up its jus so big D: and is the laser pointer of any use, just gives away your position dont it?
    The Terralite's great. It's more reliable than the stauger, though I must admit I really only used the stauger to get to grade VII (I prefered the sig9 until the vargen unlock). Also, no one but you can see the laser in multiplayer, so you don't need to worry about that. The Laser is a good attachment for close quarters, though attachments really don't matter as much as gadgets in my opinion.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikon_ISK View Post
    It is better than the stauger in certain cases. The Terralite is awesome at mid to long range, but its cumbersome at close range because of it's size. Enemies can't see the laser so don't worry about that. I use mine silenced, w/ lightfoot and bio, and exclusively on Memorial these days. When I first unlocked I used reflex. Awesome gun.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dok View Post
    HH is a good idea, but since both HH and Hi Cap are in gadget slot 2 you couldn't use them both anyways...
    Yeah, my bad. Hi-cap is risky with the Vargen though.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dok View Post

The Terralite's great. It's more reliable than the stauger, though I must admit I really only used the stauger to get to grade VII (I prefered the sig9 until the vargen unlock). Also, no one but you can see the laser in multiplayer, so you don't need to worry about that. The Laser is a good attachment for close quarters, though attachments really don't matter as much as gadgets in my opinion.
    The stauger is better,because I used it from lvl 33 to 41 the stauger with heavy hitter.remote mines(when you unlock them)and something for gaget 3. add the ACOG scope and ur all set.But at lvl 25 i dident like sniping so i used the silent terralite in the docks until lvl 33 when i got my ACOG scope.

lvl:48

username:a10 year old

FC:345679937405

l

Ads