+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Squeal on hosts quitting in last seconds

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4450-1982-9932-8368
    If I play a team that isn't hero spawning I just return the favor =P. Although it really does tick me off...

Member #
    Friends
    6902-7328-3834-1330
    i don't like heros for whatever reason

Goldeneye 007 FC: 2086 9368 2239
    Name Tag: Private Eye
    Level 47

Member #
    Friends
    0138-1405-5671-3520
    Mr. Psycho is a quitter! That little punk. Did it two games in a row!! Don't play w/ Mr. Psycho.

GoldenEye FC: 4918 7561 4937

Member #
    Friends

Team [DS] Sucks!!!

Forget Host Quit - how about Team Quit?

I hopped into a game between rounds and there were three [DS] players, one hosting. Don't remember exactly which one. Started the game, I believe the Docks, and it was going pretty well, but I guess when they saw I kept taking out their level 56 [DS] StarDust and high 40 level [DS] Zodiac, they quit! The other player was [DS] Kj.40 or something like that. Didn't matter who, but after about 3 minutes they split!

I was pissed at first, but then flattered that they couldn't stick around for a beating so they called it quits, hahahahaha (evil laugh)!

Quote Originally Posted by brittany33 View Post
    Mr. Psycho is a quitter! That little punk. Did it two games in a row!! Don't play w/ Mr. Psycho.
    Played against him a couple times today actually - but I think he was on my server, and he quit after a couple games like you said. Didn't effect me to much, so :shrug:
    Wii GoldenEye friend code:
    4824-7160-3810

Please add me and post your friend code here:
    http://www.wiichat.com/goldeneye-007...-exchange.html

Member #
    Friends
    Host quit/rage quitter of the year goes to THE BULLET level 56. This person obviously hacked xp to be 56 after looking at them on the rankings. Played atleast a half a dozen times this week and if they are host you should just leave. Player has no skill and quits after a few quick deaths early or right at the end when it's bout over.

@IGGUS, your DS story made me laugh cuz I had a recent issue with DS in heroes too. not for quitting but for playing lame!! Let's just say don't spawn much if you play them cuz they have a reputation of being scarce on the spawnage of hero...lol
    Last edited by TKING11; 05-14-2011 at 06:39 AM.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by brittany33 View Post
    I lose the connection with the host ALL the time! But I'm pretty sure it's just my internet connection. No bueno. But yes - it pisses me off when I'm having a good game and the host quits. Whenever I'm host, I always wait till we're between games to back out if I need to.
    Just so you know the lost connection thing is usually a sneaky way of a host quit. Instead of doing it the obvious way and being called a quitter they will just unplug their wii or turn it off...thus making you lose connection. Me and my boy tested it out and that's what it says when you do that. I got suspicious a few times cuz it looked like a obvious host quit but said lost connection instead....sneaky ace punks, but I am onto them!!!

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    Host quit/rage quitter of the year goes to THE BULLET level 56. This person obviously hacked xp to be 56 after looking at them on the rankings. Played atleast a half a dozen times this week and if they are host you should just leave. Player has no skill and quits after a few quick deaths early or right at the end when it's bout over.

@IGGUS, your DS story made me laugh cuz I had a recent issue with DS in heroes too. not for quitting but for playing lame!! Let's just say don't spawn much if you play them cuz they have a reputation of being scarce on the spawnage of hero...lol
    I've fought THE BULLET a few times before. Yeah, he's a douche.
    I've noticed that with a lot of clans (there are exceptions), Hero spawns are few and far between. Do they wanna play fair, or can they only win by cheating?
    Of course, sometimes they suck so bad that you can spawn 7 heroes and still win. I've actually had this happen...
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcarona View Post
    I've noticed that with a lot of clans (there are exceptions), Hero spawns are few and far between. Do they wanna play fair, or can they only win by cheating?
    Of course, sometimes they suck so bad that you can spawn 7 heroes and still win. I've actually had this happen...
    Yeah we did that the day WB was supposed to play us. When you invited HOOT to play. We spawned 6 Heroes to there 0 and we still beat them by a good 40 points.

But of course these people weren't in a clan, but still it's pretty horrible.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by John011 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcarona View Post
    Yeah we did that the day WB was supposed to play us. When you invited HOOT to play. We spawned 6 Heroes to there 0 and we still beat them by a good 40 points.

But of course these people weren't in a clan, but still it's pretty horrible.
    We got 120 points with no Hero eliminations if I recall correctly. Good times

Member #
    Friends

Demonhunter

I just played this cat twice, and both times I suppose he quit after he realized he was about to get his @$$ handed to him. C'mon people, it's just a game, it happens to all of us at some point(more often than we like, sometimes); just deal with it and know that one day you could be on either side of the butt whoopin'.

Ads