Thread: Squeal on hosts quitting in last seconds

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John011 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcarona View Post
    I've noticed that with a lot of clans (there are exceptions), Hero spawns are few and far between. Do they wanna play fair, or can they only win by cheating?
    Of course, sometimes they suck so bad that you can spawn 7 heroes and still win. I've actually had this happen...
    Yeah we did that the day WB was supposed to play us. When you invited HOOT to play. We spawned 6 Heroes to there 0 and we still beat them by a good 40 points.

But of course these people weren't in a clan, but still it's pretty horrible.
    We got 120 points with no Hero eliminations if I recall correctly. Good times
    Ya, 120 to 80 something. we all had from the high teens to low 30's in kills. that's humiliating for the other team if you ask me.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    HOOT i need your FC so i can add ya. and mine is on my profile. i cant ever remember it.

and inigo montoya i mean volcarana. love the name change. good stuff, i got on and was like wtf is this?

John. next time we play some scrubs. i got an idea. both of us go into a room each lay out our remote mines then throw both grenades each at the same time. that should make your house and the neighbors house shake. ha ha

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Yeah, I don't use that very often. I just use that username if I feel like bringing the lolz.
    "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.
    You killed my father.
    Prepare to die."
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Oh yeah, and I do the mine+grenade thing sometimes on BB mode. Toss in both mines, then immediately chuck in both 'nades to take out 1/4 of the BB in a miniature nuke.
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    Why in the world is it allowed in the first place? I don't understand why there isn't some sort of mechanism that doesn't allow a host to quit. Why doesn't it assign a new host? Why do I have to lose my hard earned XP because someone throws a fit? Game devs dropped the ball on that one.
    Fyborg
    Goldeneye FC: 3450-0874-4379

Member #
    Friends
    008Brawler11. 1 second left and he quit. our team was dominating him and instead of manning up he waited until the last second to puss out. we played a round before this and his team killed us (because they didnt spawn the hero) and then we didnt the next time and neither did they. we still killed them. if hes the host, quit unless you want to let him win.

Member #
    Friends

Host Quitters I will haunt you

Quote Originally Posted by nachoburp View Post
    008Brawler11. 1 second left and he quit. our team was dominating him and instead of manning up he waited until the last second to puss out. we played a round before this and his team killed us (because they didnt spawn the hero) and then we didnt the next time and neither did they. we still killed them. if hes the host, quit unless you want to let him win.
    What's even worse is when you've done really well on a game and you're on the screen where it shows you've gotten 1k exp. Then the host quits. You don't get that exp. Thats just ridiculous.
    Goldeneye FC: 007125027383 (PM me if you're going to add me)
    Known<3
    Lvl 56

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297 MethLepard's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8108-7585-8132-1267

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    Host quit/rage quitter of the year goes to THE BULLET level 56. This person obviously hacked xp to be 56 after looking at them on the rankings. Played atleast a half a dozen times this week and if they are host you should just leave. Player has no skill and quits after a few quick deaths early or right at the end when it's bout over.

@IGGUS, your DS story made me laugh cuz I had a recent issue with DS in heroes too. not for quitting but for playing lame!! Let's just say don't spawn much if you play them cuz they have a reputation of being scarce on the spawnage of hero...lol
    come to think of it, He killed me a few times a week ago, I looked at the scoreboard and when I saw he was 56 It was on. I took his masterson (nightclub) and had a 12 kill streak. Thats pretty good for me.
    Want to kill me? Golden Eye FC 1346 2972 8747 don't worry I'm not a meth addict.

Member #
    Friends
    Update
    I dont quit on nonspawner anymore.... xp is more important.... I no longer spawn if they dont or just quit at the end of the match. I only dont spawn if there is really good player in the match not spawning, I still spawn against noobs even if they are not spawning..... huge streaks.... they just keep coming and coming and coming.....

Member #
    Friends
    Much to my chagrin, an individual named "Dadzilla" host quit on me yesterday. Must it have been a zilla, really? So sad.
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads