LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i see more and more people going in the box and merging out of it to shoot...easy kills ...ha

there is a bit of a trick in Docks map to get up the stairs behind the boat store room where most snipers camp, but im not telling yet.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by semi42 View Post
    i see more and more people going in the box and merging out of it to shoot...easy kills ...ha

there is a bit of a trick in Docks map to get up the stairs behind the boat store room where most snipers camp, but im not telling yet.
    No problem, I'll tell everyone here.....If the other team is in the boat room and you cannot clear... go to the open area w/the barn, move your guy to under the boatroom window, sit there until one of your teammates spawns inside that room above the boatroom. Sometimes you may have to wait, but someone should spawn there in under 2 min.
    You can also throw gernades through the roof into the boat room via the dock room

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    You cannot shoot from in the box. You can see everything but not shoot. Why would you not share "a newfie" , do you suck and need every advantage?? Anyone reading this... everything on this forum has already been on GameSpot, people there share all info on this game. Great people there. The Boxes are the 3 Blue boxes by the train near the entrence to go under the train in the tunnel. Lots of fun glitches in this game, happy finding
    1. You can shoot from the box if you move ahead just enough and then you can retreat back into the box.

2. I don't do this so it isn't of any advantage to me, I just didn't want noobs (especially ones who are too stupid to figure it out on their own [yourself included?]) to spoil the game by spending the entire match in there.

3. I'm looking forward to seeing you online sometime so I can hunt you down every time you spawn to show you first hand whether or not I suck.

4. The people in this forum are good people too. If you have a problem with the people here, stop coming around and whining, and stick to your precious GameSpot!
    Last edited by a newfie; 03-03-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    @ a newfie
    First I'll answer your #2 point ... I do not use this glitch either, I have been in the box ONCE because I too saw someone go in there. While in there I could see everything and tried to shoot a few guys, but my bullets were just hitting the inside of the box. So your #1 point ... I did not know this, thank you Back to #2 point ... How can you say the NOOBS don't need to know this?? NOOBS need every advantage they can get and sure we found out by watching or whatever, but NOOBS hardly even know the maps, let alone a hiding spot where the hider can see everything AND can kill from.
    Your #3 ... So what your saying is your a cheap SPAWN killer?????
    Your #4 ... Well all I can say is I have not been around this site long enough to know if the people here are good or bad. When I first meet people myself, I always assume they are good people until they prove me wrong ... Let me say, You should work on your first impressions
    You say there are good people here, thats all I was saying in my post ... that site has good people, they even share tips, tricks, and glitches If you think the people here are good people then why would you not share ... OHHH, like you said you dont want NOOBS using glitches ... so you know there is good people here and they are NOOBS, you sound like a great guy. :P Im new here, whats your excuse for having 0 friends??
    By the By, you might have played me, if your nick is a newfie, [RS]coffee is mine

Member #
    Friends
    I also just wanted to point out that I did not say that you sucked at the game, I asked you if you did. The ? mark at the end of sentence is a question. I also ASKED if you need every advantage, it was silly of me because you kind of already had answered that one. By not letting people know the glitch. Its not even a game killing glitch, of course now I may have to troll by there, since you say you can shoot from inside. I like playing against people who are good, know the maps, have a good idea where their being sniped from, and give me a challange. Thats why I shared the two little cheats or glitches, whatever you want to call them. If I win by a large kill:death ratio against lower ranks, I usually leave after the second round. So yes I do hope we meet up in game, and I really do hope you last more than two rounds w/me because I do want a challange. No I am by no means saying Im the best or anything like that. I know Im not a NOOB, in fact if you respond shoot me your FC and I will shoot you mine, then we dont have to hope on a chance
    I didnt say you sucked, that their werent good people here, I dont think I was whinning either. Maybe you did what I did on another thread here, I read things too fast. Go back and read.

Member #
    Friends
    Playin u now coffee. Looks like we got off on the wrong foot..... FC's in the sig
    I have two kids and no money, why can't I have no kids and two money?

FC: 304267413014

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by a newfie View Post
    Playin u now coffee. Looks like we got off on the wrong foot..... FC's in the sig
    you can also climb the rocks on jungle, crawl unit red boat on docks, hide back under tower by fence on outpost, and......walk into the wrecked car on memorial. Some take practice to do so good luck

Member #
    Friends
    What up my boy [RS]coffee, didn't realize you got on here? for those who don't know I'm [RS]YELAWOLF.....used to be [RS]TKING11 level 48. In my opinion glitches don't help out much. I'd rather be out run and gunning than hiding to get a few cheap kills. You will prolly never win if you don't come out and play. You might get a good kill streak going but prolly ain't gonna win. Besides everyone already knows these glitches and I actually hunt these spots down as I pass by them. Also you can jump the stairs to the ledge in facility and hide back under stairs. Good luck shooting all

Member #
    Friends
    well coffee i hope i at least gave you a challenge even though we got our butts whooped when we played. hopefully i at least was somewhat of a challenge then and hopefully a better challege next time!

fyi noobs its only natural to want and sit back and try to get a few kills and not be killed but ultimately coffee is right you wont get many points or get better just sitting and hiding all day. get out in the action and little by little you will learn the maps and get better and next thing you know you will be high level. once you learn to run and gun and also throw in some good sniping you will become a deadly weapon. just remember to mix it up and keep people off balance.
    Level: 41

Friend code: 3176-1064-1478

Team: ninja turtle team (leonardo)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    What up my boy [RS]coffee, didn't realize you got on here? for those who don't know I'm [RS]YELAWOLF.....used to be [RS]TKING11 level 48. In my opinion glitches don't help out much. I'd rather be out run and gunning than hiding to get a few cheap kills. You will prolly never win if you don't come out and play. You might get a good kill streak going but prolly ain't gonna win. Besides everyone already knows these glitches and I actually hunt these spots down as I pass by them. Also you can jump the stairs to the ledge in facility and hide back under stairs. Good luck shooting all
    played you today too Yela. Efficient killing machine, you. i never had much of a chance!
    I have two kids and no money, why can't I have no kids and two money?

FC: 304267413014

Ads